NRL All Stars

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I didn't end up seeing the second half but heard big Georgie got MOTM, Onya Gorgeous , always Manly at heart!

This might belong on a different thread but if that's forans form I wouldn't pay him 100k let alone 1mil. He was ****. How anyone thinks he can be a dominant half on his own is beyond me. I rate the guy but not to go and take the game by the balls without a better half playing in the 7.

Correct me if someone saw something different but he did nothing in that game. He looked lost at some stages.

This might belong on a different thread but if that's forans form I wouldn't pay him 100k let alone 1mil. He was ****. How anyone thinks he can be a dominant half on his own is beyond me. I rate the guy but not to go and take the game by the balls without a better half playing in the 7.

Correct me if someone saw something different but he did nothing in that game. He looked lost at some stages.
Yep, the difference between Thurston and Foz was monumental.

He didn't look lost, he looked like he didn't want to get hurt and that suits me. One of his main qualities is fearlessness in attack and defence but I was pleased he simply played smarter in that match.

He said in an interview, a chance to have a fun week away from the intensity of Manly training. He earned it, he had a long season last year.

Well, that doesn't sound like he is very committed to the cause. A lot of our boys had long seasons last year. Do they deserve a fun week away from the intensive training too?

Nah...he looked lost alright, but concussion will do that to you! @:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6