NRL 2017 Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the panthers are a little overhyped, however there is absolutely no chance that the sharks'd go back to back, lost both Barba and most importantly Ennis, they will be a little ****ed this year, in my opinion they'll finish 4th, 5th or just completely dive down the ladder...

Last edited by a moderator:
The panfars probably over performed this year but the experience and covering so many injuries will see them in a better place in 17.

Good mix of youth and experience.

It's taken them a while but they have some outstanding local talent and have added Merrin & now Tamou for big game experience.

Young Cleary, Moylan at the back and the experience of Peter Wallace.

Two fantastic wingers, yep they'll go very well.

As will we when this same plan comes together in a year or two.

They've also added Tamou, they'll def be much stronger this coming year.

Early days but I'd suggest them and Raiders in the GF.

Common theme: Big, strong, but most importantly, very mobile packs. I think that's the way the game is going mate - mobility - but not just in the backs. I also think that was the Dogs downfall last year.

One or at a stretch TWO plodding (workaholic) forwards are fine. More than that, your going to struggle. Does mean the plod forwards are BAD persay. Just maybe out of date a little (Myles - cough, cough).

Every year we hear that team X will go back to back.
It will happen one day but won't happen often, too hard to have everything fall in place.
Storm & Roosters have gone close since the NRL by at least making a GF the following year.

I'm going to be absolutely honest here (and will probably get dislikes, trolls or ignores from the likes of @mutley, @Blue pill & @Woodsie - or abusive PM's):

+ Manly will make the top 8. Sorry, they will. Not only that, but they'll do it in fine fashion.

+ The players that are buying in, versus the players here to collect a pay cheque will very quickly be worked out by Barrett, who is actually a very good ****ing coach. He also won't be afraid to bench based on salary.

+ I really feel some of the unheralded players will rise above. In my opinion, these players will rise above:
X Matt Parcell (origin bolter)
X Dylan Walker (bounce back year, and will play angry)
X Curtis Sironen (who is pissed off, because he thought he'd always be a Tiger)

+ Jake and Tom will continue their projectory to stardom, and both will play SOO, and be amazing in the finals

+ Jake to be names Captain of this club, and rightfully so.

+ Nate Myles will be injured for most of the year (apart from Origin), people will say he should have retired from rep footy, but selfishly, that is all he really plays for now, although collecting a $500k pay cheque.

+ I know people want Des back, but I feel Barrett will be extended after a very strong start (sorry @Mark from Brisbane ) I just feel we will.

+ Brookvale to be a fortress once again - trust me - it will.

+ We will sign a few players of NOTE off the back of Stewart / Matai.

Ok guys, flame away.

PS: I may be often wrong about individual players, but when it comes to team, I'm spot on - Bank it mofos !!

I'm going to be absolutely honest here (and will probably get dislikes, trolls or ignores from the likes of @mutley, @Blue pill & @Woodsie - or abusive PM's):

+ Manly will make the top 8. Sorry, they will. Not only that, but they'll do it in fine fashion.

+ The players that are buying in, versus the players here to collect a pay cheque will very quickly be worked out by Barrett, who is actually a very good ****ing coach. He also won't be afraid to bench based on salary.

+ I really feel some of the unheralded players will rise above. In my opinion, these players will rise above:
X Matt Parcell (origin bolter)
X Dylan Walker (bounce back year, and will play angry)
X Curtis Sironen (who is pissed off, because he thought he'd always be a Tiger)

+ Jake and Tom will continue their projectory to stardom, and both will play SOO, and be amazing in the finals

+ Jake to be names Captain of this club, and rightfully so.

+ Nate Myles will be injured for most of the year (apart from Origin), people will say he should have retired from rep footy, but selfishly, that is all he really plays for now, although collecting a $500k pay cheque.

+ I know people want Des back, but I feel Barrett will be extended after a very strong start (sorry @Mark from Brisbane ) I just feel we will.

+ Brookvale to be a fortress once again - trust me - it will.

+ We will sign a few players of NOTE off the back of Stewart / Matai.

Ok guys, flame away.

PS: I may be often wrong about individual players, but when it comes to team, I'm spot on - Bank it mofos !!

Two hours and not one Troll or Dislike @Ryan is " on fire "

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8