NRL 2015 Premiership betting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clay

Bencher
Just laid out a sneaky $100 on the dogs at $8.50. With all the trouble they are going through, De$mond will have plenty of ammo to get them firing at the right end of the season. This is the sort of situation that will bring out the best in Des, back to the wall siege mentality

Just laid out a sneaky $100 on the dogs at $8.50. With all the trouble they are going through, De$mond will have plenty of ammo to get them firing at the right end of the season. This is the sort of situation that will bring out the best in Des, back to the wall siege mentality

Id wait until they drop a few more games and get in to double figures.

Mind you I put a 10er on the Tigers at 51 so what do I know lol.

Hmm I like NQ at $9.00 its about the only team I can stomach winning the comp instead of Manly.
I'd have a few lazy dollars on Cronulla at $67.00 they have a great forward pack. The others I don't see value this early on.
Manly at $3.75 to make the eight??? Holy **** is it that bad?
NYEagle

If I'm going to have a 'sneaky' or 'lazy' anything, it is likely to be around the $5 or $10 mark.
I'm not that good a punter to throw away a 'sneaky' hundred.

If I'm going to have a 'sneaky' or 'lazy' anything, it is likely to be around the $5 or $10 mark.
I'm not that good a punter to throw away a 'sneaky' hundred.
It's sneaky because if the wife finds out.........

*gamble responsibly*

Curse the dirty dogs, I hope they never win while he coaches them!

Hmm I like NQ at $9.00 its about the only team I can stomach winning the comp instead of Manly.
I'd have a few lazy dollars on Cronulla at $67.00 they have a great forward pack. The others I don't see value this early on.
Manly at $3.75 to make the eight??? Holy **** is it that bad?
NYEagle

I was waiting for it to be about that. Where do I get the $3.75 NYE ?
I'll take that bet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4