Now to build the future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
That awesome try made me want to write a team list of next years team.

1: J Tedesco
2: J Mansour
3: D Walker
4: J Leilua
5: T Trbojevic
6: J Maloney
7: A Renyolds
8: A Woods
9: N Peats
10: J Trbojevic
11: B Cartwright
12: J Jackson
13: T Frizell

14: J Bird
15: A Fifita
16: D Klemmer
17: J Paulo

1. Tedesco (if he learns to pass)
  2. Mansour
  3. Bird
  4. Leilua
  5. B. Morris
  6. Maloney
  7. A. Reynolds
  8. Woods
  9. Peats
  10. James
  11. Graham
  12. Jackson
  13. Frizell
-------------------
14. Austin
15. Fifita
16. Klemmer (needs to lift)
17. Paulo (if eligible)

That awesome try made me want to write a team list of next years team.

1: J Tedesco
2: J Mansour
3: D Walker
4: J Leilua
5: T Trbojevic
6: J Maloney
7: A Renyolds
8: A Woods
9: N Peats
10: J Trbojevic
11: B Cartwright
12: J Jackson
13: T Frizell

14: J Bird
15: A Fifita
16: D Klemmer
17: J Paulo

Another list mate, don't you have homework to do???

1. Tedesco (if he learns to pass)
  2. Mansour
  3. Bird
  4. Leilua
  5. B. Morris
  6. Maloney
  7. A. Reynolds
  8. Woods
  9. Peats
  10. James
  11. Graham
  12. Jackson
  13. Frizell
-------------------
14. Austin
15. Fifita
16. Klemmer (needs to lift)
17. Paulo (if eligible)
How have you not got Tom or Jake in your team

How have you not got Tom or Jake in your team
One more year for Tom I think - he is still only 19. As for Jake, with the type of player he is, I think the only spot he could take is probably Jackson's. They would then move Frizell to the edge and put Jake in the middle. I think he would be up to it, I just think they'll stick with Jackson next year.

One more year for Tom I think - he is still only 19. As for Jake, with the type of player he is, I think the only spot he could take is probably Jackson. They would then move Frizell to the edge and put Jake in the middle. I think he would be up to it, I just think they'll stick with Jackson next year.
Tom is ready don't worry about that he is probably the best winger nsw have and Jake isn't just a workhorse he is a ball playing lock and can also make meters like a prop

Tom is ready don't worry about that he is probably the best winger nsw have and Jake isn't just a workhorse he is a ball playing lock and can also make meters like a prop
I don't agree with Tom yet Turbo - it isn't his attack that I am concerned with, it is his defensive positioning. Jake does have a good offload, and I think he is ready, I just don't think they will pick him unless there is an injury.

I don't agree with Tom yet Turbo - it isn't his attack that I am concerned with, it is his defensive positioning. Jake does have a good offload, and I think he is ready, I just don't think they will pick him unless there is an injury.
Toms defence has been really good especially at centre and wing.

Toms defence has been really good especially at centre and wing.
I don't agree that his defence has been that good mate. Better at centre than wing, great in attack, but at origin level you will get found out if you have positional issues defensively. It will come though, he is 19 and a superstar in the making - you just shouldn't rush kids into origin. 2018 is when I would blood him; however, it wouldn't surprise me to see him get a run next year if we get a new coach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7