Now that Hoppa has made his decision who do we keep?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: what we do with hoppa gone

Extend Oldfield? I think he's already well over 6 foot tall.

another thread ?

there are about this many
http://forums.silvertails.net/search.php?action=results&sid=d217ca7da5229c23715051a1e8241862&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

threads

Get Kyle Stanley from the Dragons. He will play for NSW next year without a doubt

Jeez I love this site,

Sack Robo, Keep Robo, sack wolfie keep wolfie, sack T-rex keep T-rex.

yada yada yada,

Nothing needs to change now. Keep the same side & hope snake manages to take the field for more than a few games this season.

We should make top 4.

Just believe in Des and Crusher, and enjoy the ride is my opinion.

I say we all panic and stage crisis meetings, whose with me?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
another thread ?

there are about this many
http://forums.silvertails.net/search.php?action=results&sid=d217ca7da5229c23715051a1e8241862&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

threads

There's a few less now B_E.

I've merged the "Moving on", the "What should Manly do now (yet another Hoppa).....", and the "Now that Hoppa has made his decision who do we keep?" threads, into this one and also merged the "Hoppas New Mission" thread into the "Hoppa News!!!!!" thread.

RE: Moving on

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Jono said:
What is with this wanting Farrah to play with us? We have a hooker and he is a dirty Briggsy cheat anyways. I agree with Farrar coming back but I don't want Farrah anywhere near my Sea Eagles!!

Hi Jono why do your posts carry a link to a site that was last updated in Round 1 2010? That's not fair :huh:

shut up :p

Its a work in progress. I'm getting a mate who's a web designer to re-do the website.

swoop said:
jjai said:
swoop said:
Hoppa has to be in the side. It's a no brainer.

obviously!! who said he shouldn`t be??

Afew posters on this thread.

What happened to my first post Dan?

Daniel said:
my guess is it will be around 28 - 35 threads going on past history

Dan I started this thread but it shows my initial post is no53, what happened?

No One said on this post that Hoppa should go...He IS going. This is about who we re-sign for NEXT YEAR. Until then we play Hoppa and give him a premiership ring, something he can wear for the next 2 years and remember who got that for him :)

I've said this before.... we have a good squad. A bit of luck with injuries and the side getting used to Brett at Fullback and we're as good as anybody.

We don't actually need to sign anybody, but.... The original question was "Who do we keep" now we don't have to throw big $$$ at Hoppa? There's just 1 player we absolutely must keep....

Kieran Foran.

Im happy for hoppa that he has come to his decision and even though he is not going to be playing for us,at least he hasn't gone elsewhere,even though im sad to see him go the positive is we have more money to throw around on our other players,therefore i dont think we should bother looking elsewhere or bring anyone in,i think we should work with what weve got,robbo ,wolf ,oldfield etc....I just hope that when he does return he is playing for us,anyway its only 2 years and when he comes back he will only be like 21,so i think it hasnt worked out all that bad for us :p

With Hoppa's decision made we can now use the money that was being offered to him to retained or sign other players. I wonder if the clubs' decision to pay for first shot at Hoppa when he comes back is included in the salary cap?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6