Now that Hoppa has made his decision who do we keep?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Moving on

Why the fantasy about Farrah? We don't need to bring him back. He really wasn't that good.

I disagree DSM5, I thought Farrar was very good in his time here. I'd rather him at fullback than Robbo if Brett Stewarts injuries beat him.

RE: What should Manly do now (yet another Hoppa).....

DSM5 said:
Why would the club look to having Farrah back? He was ordinary. Hoppa to play this year and Oldfield or Wolfie next. All good.

Agree

RE: What should Manly do now (yet another Hoppa).....

Oldfield at fullback I could handle. Wolfman or Robbo no thanks. Farrar would be a better option than these two at fullback. Oldfield would be my first choice though if Brett is unavailable.

Did you notice Oldfield has been picked at fullback in NSW cup this week. He is tall, fast, good hands - could be the answer as a back up to Brett

Shoe1 said:
Did you notice Oldfield has been picked at fullback in NSW cup this week. He is tall, fast, good hands - could be the answer as a back up to Brett

Him or Wolf would make me happy as a backup

Kiwi Eagle said:
DSM5 said:
Why the fantasy about Farrah? We don't need to bring him back. He really wasn't that good.

Farah would add plenty to the side in place of Ballin

Yes he would . And Unfortunately Farrah passed away the same day as Michael Jackson.

eagles2win said:
An option could be Kevin Locke (don't think the Warriors have resigned him yet)

The Eagle said:
Shoe1 said:

Him or Wolf would make me happy as a backup

They're also getting smacked every week so they've got to try something!

What is with this wanting Farrah to play with us? We have a hooker and he is a dirty Briggsy cheat anyways. I agree with Farrar coming back but I don't want Farrah anywhere near my Sea Eagles!!

Jono said:
What is with this wanting Farrah to play with us? We have a hooker and he is a dirty Briggsy cheat anyways. I agree with Farrar coming back but I don't want Farrah anywhere near my Sea Eagles!!

Although on the flip side, the quality of DY kebab world would likely improve significantly.

Jono said:

Hi Jono why do your posts carry a link to a site that was last updated in Round 1 2010? That's not fair :huh:

Manly Sea Eagles OFF-CONTRACT.

Jamie Buhrer, Matt Cross, Liam Foran, Joe Galuvao, William Hopoate, Jason King, Brent Kite, Vic Mauro, Michael Robertson, Tim Robinson, George Rose, Terrence Seu Seu, Dean Whare, David Williams, Tony Williams

Buhrer
L. Foran
Galuvao
Robinson
Whare
T Williams (forwards)

Use the rest to sure up very young promising forwards - maybe a few of the NZ NYC squad coming off contract.

bones said:
I'm not concerned with the wing spots, we seem to have them well covered. It's the fullback spot that concerns me as I refuse to believe from what I have seen that Brett Stewart will ever be even half as good as what he once was. That's if he is even fit enough to play. I don't buy the hamstring stories, I think his knees are shot. I hope I'm wrong because he is my favourite player, but he looks to be in a fair amount of discomfort just walking let alone running.

correct dude his left knee needed operation after 07 really, but they just use to manage it after each game so he could play on the next week.. his old man told me the one that was operated on 1st wasnt even the one that was giving him trouble.. then in 2010 he actually hurt the one that was troubling him for the best part of 3yrs..

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Jamil Hoppa

JAMIL is a deadset spitting image of his old man HOPPA snr..

what we do with hoppa gone

[/b][/size]It took a while to sink in that hoppa has gone for 2yrs.

I beleive we should resign Michael Robertson for 2yrs and extend Michael Oldfield. This will allow Robertson play hoppa's position for the next 2yrs and hoppa on his return will take robbo's position.

Buhrer needs to be resigned

Wolfman to be release and T-rex re-signed as a forward.

We desperately need some up front power that we are going to miss.

See you in 2yrs hoppa when you come back

jjai said:
swoop said:
Hoppa has to be in the side. It's a no brainer.

obviously!! who said he shouldn`t be??

Afew posters on this thread.

What happened to my first post Dan?

Daniel said:
my guess is it will be around 28 - 35 threads going on past history

Dan I started this thread but it shows my initial post is no53, what happened?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8