Now or Then ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Like you guys I just hate seeing Manly lose and when your younger it is hard to take. Going outside for little bit of a kick around gave the team a window to have improved in before I got back.
I'd say a prayer to whoever was up there that the eagles were back in the match just before I returned to the TV/ radio but I tell you if I got back and we were still losing- THERE IS NO GOD!!!

I remember a Penrith match in probably 2001 where I was out the front listening to it on the radio and we were down by about 6. I had the footy out and mentally said if I could drop kick it though these two trees across the road, we would win -- and we did!

yay!

I remember a Penrith match in probably 2001 where I was out the front listening to it on the radio and we were down by about 6. I had the footy out and mentally said if I could drop kick it though these two trees across the road, we would win -- and we did!

yay!

divine intervention

yay!

lol- I do stuff like that all the time...

to a lesser extent with the prayers and stuff- but yeah I go out the back / front and kick the footy during an ad break after the opposition have scored if I'm not in the pub

I have a superstition that Manly will lose if I'm not wearing something maroon or Manly-related on gameday.

on state of origin I have to have a packet of plain Kettle Chips or NSW will lose....true story i tested it last Wednesday

I love the obvious comeback. Particulary when it confirms an entrenched personal mentality rather than reality.

how so. I gave you what you were hoping for!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6