Now or Never

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The time for talk is over for this squad in 2015. There has been some positive improvement across the park, and all players seem to be now putting in. I guess it has come down to a matter of pride. Pride that was sadly lacking in the earlier rounds of the competition.
I subscribe to the injury toll being our biggest hurdle, however that old chestnut has now been removed with a pretty healthy team on paper selected.
Good luck tonight boys, I think we would all love nothing more than a big rush home and 8 qualification.
Jorge for first try scorer and Manly to win by 8.
Time to pull together and bring it on home.

Let's put the boot in when a man is down. A huge amount of players without the ability to have the same team week after week. That means no combinations that work.

Let's put the boot in when a man is down. A huge amount of players without the ability to have the same team week after week. That means no combinations that work.

Yet we had a winning group, and it was changed. Inclusion of Hiku, and all of a sudden Sao in the backrow.

Our defensive structures under Toovey are non existent, soft and easy to play against.

People are allowed to comment on what they see. Are you asking people to compliment the team when they under perform, else be labelled negative and embarrassing?

The positive here is the teams owners don't think with that mindset, and they are making required changes. They want to win.

If we could only facilitate positivity in this environment, then we may as well accept the current situation as it is, and applaud like your asking people to.

Seems strange. I think THAT is un-Manly like to be honest. Being a supporter of this team means having high standards doesn't it?

Having high standards - of course. I would be a complete fool if I said that what we deliver and what we expect has been on the field this year. It hasn't been. Team combinations take time. But ok, we do need some changes,

Manly backer. Things need to change. There hasn't been any invention or improvement in our attacking or defensive structures since 2011. We are all passionate supporters but it's time to get real. Swap all our forwards out for the QLD origin pack and leave Matt Ballin there we would still get steamrolled every game. Foran looks sad and lost and I feel for the bloke. Hiku needs to work out if he wants to play wing or eat his way into the front row, defensive read wise I'd say keep eating peta. We miss Jamie Buhrer desperately. It's tome for a change.

I almost hope we go backwards next year under Barrett the cat should he take over

He's not here and i want him fired already

He will be an abysmal failure like his playing career

I really hope soon, when it is official we are out of contention that the club comes clean and announce that Toovey is officially being replaced,. the decision to bring in Hiku really hurt us and the old adage that you dont change a winning team was the message tonight. Our short comings were exposed tonight through the middle of our ruck, conceding 500 metres more and six line breaks to zilch, we have 7 games left and we need a strong finish , its all about pride now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6