Now Opal Coaches gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Opal is the Players' Coach, not the Supporters'

We had Forest Coaches on order if we could get people to prepay by Wed

Opal is the Players' Coach, not the Supporters'

We had Forest Coaches on order if we could get people to prepay by Wed
I'm guessing the players are still getting around somehow. I'll admit I like seeing those buses around but I also don't care too much how the players get to the game so long as they do.

Grammar time.

I love how many posters call them "the Penn's" with an apostrophe. This should be made a silvertails meme!

Penn plural is Penns, no apostrophe.

If you are talking about one penn in the possessive sense, it is Penn's, for example "Penn's company".

If you are talking about 2 penns in the possessive, it is Penns'. For example "the Penns' opinion is.." (If you were talking about something Rick and Scott jointly believe. Good to see a poster above got this one right!

Grammar time.

I love how many posters call them "the Penn's" with an apostrophe. This should be made a silvertails meme!

If you are talking about one penn in the possessive sense, it is Penn's, for example "Penn's company".

If you are talking about 2 penns in the possessive, it is Penns'. For example "the Penns' opinion is.." (If you were talking about something Rick and Scott jointly believe. Good to see a poster above got this one right!

Thanks Shoe, gets me every time. In my defence, I went to a Public School.

Grammar time.

Easy there @Shoe1 some people are touchy about these things....

@:p

Very confusing for us as fans.

We always heard that Quantum were the bad guys and Des and Crusher and the whole coaching staff left due to them. We also heard that quantum and Phil Sidney were the decision makers behind not offering Glenn Stewart a contract.

My personal opinion was that David Perry always seemed to be doing a great job.

Couldn't agree with you more. Spot on, especially on David Perry. He was a dead man walking for a while, especially after sacking King Zorba.

Btw, after so long just reading posts, you certainly are getting into the groove of writing your own, @JenEagle :p

Last edited:
For mind the failing of the current board is not necessarily the decisions but the failure to effectively communicate with members.

When does the new membership person come on board? I would hope that this improves when he starts

He's been there for months, ex Souths guy, apparently very good.... apparently!!

I think some people are missing the point. This is not about buses at all. Its about how we look after our corporate partners and so far to date it hasn't been good. Kelly has botched player contracts and now sponsors and long term ones are walking out the door.

I long for the days of a dysfunctional board. At the very least it looks like they kept each other in check.

I think some people are missing the point. This is not about buses at all. Its about how we look after our corporate partners and so far to date it hasn't been good. Kelly has botched player contracts and now sponsors and long term ones are walking out the door.

I long for the days of a dysfunctional board. At the very least it looks like they kept each other in check.

BINGO Thats what I have been saying. This mob, Joke and Penn are unchecked. Its not the Kremlin its the Penlim .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6