Now Opal Coaches gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont know if he was there when they got rid of there cheerleaders,I just hope they arent in the firing line,

That would be a declaration of war....I'll be straight down there with my two trusty (and bloody sharp) chainsaws!! Don't be :swear:in with the chickie babes Marselle!!!:swear:

I'd hate to be Tooves and Killer trying to win footy games while this lot are dismantling the entire fabric of the club all around them.

Very confusing for us as fans.

We always heard that Quantum were the bad guys and Des and Crusher and the whole coaching staff left due to them. We also heard that quantum and Phil Sidney were the decision makers behind not offering Glenn Stewart a contract.

My personal opinion was that David Perry always seemed to be doing a great job.

So far not a lot of positive things have come out of the new ownership though sounds like matai and snake are now fully committed to the club whereas they weren't last year.

Anyway see what happens I guess. It's very concerning for fans when we see both star halves leaving and articles from sponsors like this.

Very confusing for us as fans.

We always heard that Quantum were the bad guys and Des and Crusher and the whole coaching staff left due to them. We also heard that quantum and Phil Sidney were the decision makers behind not offering Glenn Stewart a contract.

My personal opinion was that David Perry always seemed to be doing a great job.

So far not a lot of positive things have come out of the new ownership though sounds like matai and snake are now fully committed to the club whereas they weren't last year.

Anyway see what happens I guess. It's very concerning for fans when we see both star halves leaving and articles from sponsors like this.

Don't be so sure on the Matai front Jen. Not saying anything else, because I just read it, and know nothing, but don't be so sure. I hope it's not true, I really do, but these days, with all that's going on...you'd never know.

I ain't going to be throwing myself out there again, like I did with Foran, put it that way.

Current management are absolutely ****e. There has been not one iota of positivity to come out of the Kelly appointment. :swear: off back to Chelsea ya knob.

Wouldn't have one iota of a clue what happens behind closed doors at the club. All I know is that the Penn's have been much more successful than me in the business world, so I'm not going to get all doom and gloom about a bus company departing. Who knows what sort of terms this company and the club had? Sounds like the company have got a lot out of the club, hardly a one way street where the club got it all their own way I'd imagine.

I'm not going to stress out about this off field stuff, as long as the boys on the field keep putting in like they have the last two weeks, I'm a happy fan win, lose or draw.

Wouldn't have one iota of a clue what happens behind closed doors at the club. All I know is that the Penn's have been much more successful than me in the business world, so I'm not going to get all doom and gloom about a bus company departing. Who knows what sort of terms this company and the club had? Sounds like the company have got a lot out of the club, hardly a one way street where the club got it all their own way I'd imagine.

I'm not going to stress out about this off field stuff, as long as the boys on the field keep putting in like they have the last two weeks, I'm a happy fan win, lose or draw.
The power of positive thinking.

Cmon Beachwheels! Step up. They already sponsor and have players appear at stuff. Check out their " limobus" it looks insane.

Of course by making sure this non-story receives such prominence, based on the overwrought social media warblings of a tired and emotional bus driver, I have little doubt that this footballing footnote will now figure somewhere in the Bellylaugh RL gossip section in coming days. Or even the SMH. Should fit in nicely with their collective 'Manly is kaput' narrative.

Well done everyone....yawn...

Last edited:
Of course by making sure this non-story receives such prominence, based on the overwrought social media warblings of a tired and emotional bus driver, I have little doubt that this footballing footnote will now figure somewhere in the Bellylaugh RL gossip section in coming days. Or even the SMH. Should fit in nicely with their collective 'Manly is kaput' narrative.

Well done everyone....yawn...
It will fit nicely because it's the truth. I'd much rather read the SMH then what the Telecrap write and grubfield has to say. I mean he only writes what the Penn's and fatso tell him to.. Tired and emotional bus driver... Like really? I think that's uncalled for. The man has been a passionate supporter for a long time. Has a great rapport with the players but my guess is like with everyone else that's been around for a while they are ridding of them! Karma will one day smack these imbeciles in the face and let's hope it's when Mary takes them to court... Oh I can't wait for that outcome... Or even more sponsors dropping off the bandwagon... Shall I keep going? Your not far wrong with your narrative. Manly sure is Kaput! And that can only be thanks to the Penn's and fat guts

Bus was great and it will be missed, but there's only 1 side of the termination on view here and it is difficult to accept it to be 100% true (unless it was corroborated by an independent 3rd party).

A lot of changes in HQ at the moment. Penn can do what he likes he owns the joint. Joke Kelly is the tool. Players come and go and fans are customers of a product.

So who moved my cheese?

For mind the failing of the current board is not necessarily the decisions but the failure to effectively communicate with members.

When does the new membership person come on board? I would hope that this improves when he starts

Unfortunately it appears our club appears to have massive issues. I hope they have a grand master plan and we are all left with egg on our faces but at this point in time I am concerned.

Daikin re-upped for more money and so did another sponsor. I think some of the legacy sponsors are getting pissy that things aren't being done how they used to which could mean a number of things, not all of them bad...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6