Now Opal Coaches gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
image.jpg
This on Facebook a short time ago

I may be missing something here, but do we really care who drives our buses? They are a bussiness who happen to drive people to their destination. I don't see the need to come out and make a statement like this.

I may be missing something here, but do we really care who drives our buses? They are a bussiness who happen to drive people to their destination. I don't see the need to come out and make a statement like this.
Have you seen the opal coaches?

They are named after club legends, and Des. And are a country spanning advert for the sea eagles!

I love seeing the big Sea Eagle Coaches driving Tourists and our Team around

The Kelly Gang is wiping the relationships faster than a Cliffy pass.:(

Too bad they do not inform the Season Ticket Holders as a matter of courtesy :mad:

I love seeing the big Sea Eagle Coaches driving Tourists and our Team around

The Kelly Gang is wiping the relationships faster than a Cliffy pass.:(

Too bad they do not inform the Season Ticket Holders as a matter of courtesy :mad:
It may sicken you more to find out cliffy and Robby o'davis played golf together in Hervey bay for a corporate event this week

Kaspersky..... Going.
Opal Coaches .... Going.
URM ..... Going. I hear URM are actually going to fund Mary Finkelson's legal costs, as she sues the club for wrongful dismissal.

Dumb and dumber running the club now.
The biggest point in the article is the bit about the family club.

So why is everyone jumping ship? Either there is a method to the madness or Joe Kelly is doing his best to piss everybody off.

Wow, there is certainly a way to deal with people and there is certainly a way not to deal with people, professionally speaking.

Get the matches away from our management, because they are burning a number of bridges.

Seriously though, what the $%&* is our management doing, other than destroying the place?

Wow, there is certainly a way to deal with people and there is certainly a way not to deal with people, professionally speaking.

Get the matches away from our management, because they are burning a number of bridges.

Seriously though, what the $%&* is our management doing, other than destroying the place?
Destroying the place and then destroying the place a bit more.

Another indictment of the club and the new management.. Really sad, this is the stuff that erodes culture. What the hell is going on?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7