Now Kaspersky gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Revealed on @7NewsSydney tonight: @SeaEagles can't take a trick, with major sponsor @kaspersky pulling out at the end of this season.

Yeah someone said yesterday on here they were done this year. So be it. Joke reckons he connected up. Let's see.

Revealed on @7NewsSydney tonight: @SeaEagles can't take a trick, with major sponsor @kaspersky pulling out at the end of this season.

Josh Massoud (typical of him) lazy journalism they haven't pulled out they just haven't renewed.

Maybe they would have if things were going better but we won't know unless they come out and tell us. Kelly seems 2 have trouble signing players but finding a sponsor should be right up his alley I hope.

[
According to my jersey pioneer are still our sponsors. Bloody great stereos! Now for some insurance, anyone know anything about this FAI mob?
They were a top company to work for too. I worked for Pioneer for a few years in the 70's. I basically did sweet FA and spent a lot of time surfing at long reef. They must have thought I was a teenage Typhoid Mary. I remember them fondly.....

Kaspersky had been constantly enquiring as to how things were going with the two halves re-signing. Totally understandable considering they are two of the most marketable players in the NRL. The types of players a major sponsor would love. They wouldn't have been impressed with this weeks news. They also weren't impressed when they showed up at the sponsors day the week before the season launch and were surprised to see that Mary Finkelson wasn't there. They asked the young guy on the door where she was. He called Joke Kelly, who was at Narabeen, to come and speak to them. Joke said he would come down. He never showed. The CEO was a no-show to the sponsors day.

Kaspersky had been constantly enquiring as to how things were going with the two halves re-signing. Totally understandable considering they are two of the most marketable players in the NRL. The types of players a major sponsor would love. They wouldn't have been impressed with this weeks news. They also weren't impressed when they showed up at the sponsors day the week before the season launch and were surprised to see that Mary Finkelson wasn't there. They asked the young guy on the door where she was. He called Joke Kelly, who was at Narabeen, to come and speak to them. Joke said he would come down. He never showed. The CEO was a no-show to the sponsors day.

Disgraceful he better pull a big sponsor out of his ass

Realistically they got their money's worth, a million a year for 5 years. For them I'm sure it was about improving their brand recognition, and they have done that. Pouring in a million a year for more years won't give much of a return above what they have. If I'm their marketing dept I'm looking to change things 5 years on. Wouldn't matter if club was in good or bad shape.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4