NOW Foran compliments Toovey & the coaching staff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
haha right now he strikes me as less trouble than our 5/8 has been

true that, but i'm pretty sure Forans never tried to drink his own while the EBC were photographing him. What kind of 28 year old does that ****.

Seriously the guy is short 99% of his brain cells. Lucky you only need 1% of your brain cells functioning to play footy.

I don't think your giving the likes of Beaver, Lyon, Stewart, Ballin & our other leaders enough credit here mate. Anthony Watmough's antic's aside, we are pretty well a clean skin club. I think they could mentor Carney into a mature, hard working, point to prove young man, that would excel given the right team around him.

We have a pretty awesome senior playing group. That's why I think young guys like Buhrer, Hiku, Gutherson, Whare and many others come in and shoot the lights out.
never discredited our legends, i love them as much as anyone they built the club to what it is, just when we have money and options why would we gamble on carney? kane elgey is priority for me

Yeah, what he needs to realise is that no matter what he says, the mere fact he's leaving to play for Parramatta - a team he has no ties with whatsoever - is a direct slap in the face to Tooves, the coaching staff and the club. And all his bull**** about Brad Arthur being the second coming of Christ doesn't help. The more he says, the more he sounds like a dick. His best course of action is to shut his mouth, get back on the field and play as hard as he can for Manly for the year he's got left.
thats exactly what dce realised and what hes doing now, he was in the media but not by choice, hes gone by his word and i expect him to play some good footy against the doggies friday night

Did Foran kick your dog or shag your Mrs Ryan?
You seem to have a lot of misplaced anger at the bloke.

Is your life that pathetic, you log onto another teams boards to spam? Honestly mate, if you aren't 12, attempt to become social, and meet someone of the opposite sex, and you may see a real vagina for the first time in your life, other than that made of internet pixels.

Take your hand off it, your embarrassing yourself.

Is your life that pathetic, you log onto another teams boards to spam? Honestly mate, if you aren't 12, attempt to become social, and meet someone of the opposite sex, and you may see a real vagina for the first time in your life, other than that made of internet pixels.

Take your hand off it, your embarrassing yourself.

Mate, aren't you the one in here 24 hours a day? I just find it hilarious how much you hate someone you don't even know. Did you have a 6 manly jersey plastered on your wall when they won the 2011 premiership? Players move around all the time. You claim you know so much. Even about me which you don't

There's no rush in signing the first bloke that comes off contract. Manly should compile a list of players to target that would suit the Manly style and culture. We don't need dickheads.

Everything seems a bit hysterical at the moment . Let things calm down and go from there.

There's no rush in signing the first bloke that comes off contract. Manly should compile a list of players to target that would suit the Manly style and culture. We don't need dickheads.

Everything seems a bit hysterical at the moment . Let things calm down and go from there.
Hysterical is an understatement. DCE and Foran are now the 2 highest paid players in the NRL are they are not the 2 best players in the NRL . So they are being paid overs. What happens if you invest a chunk of your cap in one player and he is injured and out for say 4 weeks then you are stuffed oh yeah Foran is out injured for 4 weeks

Mate, aren't you the one in here 24 hours a day? I just find it hilarious how much you hate someone you don't even know. Did you have a 6 manly jersey plastered on your wall when they won the 2011 premiership? Players move around all the time. You claim you know so much. Even about me which you don't

Nope, I don't - but based upon your futile, meaningless & weak posts (on another team's forum's), I've quickly come to the conclusion that you struggle in life, which is sad. Do you struggle in life mate? Do you need assistance? For people to feel sorry for you? You want and need affection and a hug?

Is that what you've come to these boards for? We are a giving group you know. Are you reaching out for companionship, because the naked internet pixels aren't fullfilling your needs anymore, so your lashing out?

It's alriiight mate. I'm heeere...I'm giving you little cyber pats on your shoulder. Chin up little one, it'll all be ok...

Hahahahaha, nah, your just a dick-head mate - it took me 2 seconds to come to that conclusion.

we know you're pathetic.

[ You claim you know so much. Even about me which you don't[/QUOTE]
He knows you haven't seen a vagina, so he does know a bit about you.

[ You claim you know so much. Even about me which you don't
He knows you haven't seen a vagina, so he does know a bit about you.[/QUOTE]
Actually he has...I have it on file....
3-funny-baby-meme-came-out-of-your-what.jpg

and yes...Nathan12 still looks like that.

Leicha was just on TV raving on about The Son Of Sam. I really wonder what Dalai has promised Foz that his old Coach could not @:rolleyes:

It was quite funny interview about how scared he was when he first went to the Dogs. But reckons SOS knows so much of the game that Leicha was not aware of.

Dalai > all mortals :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4