NOW Foran compliments Toovey & the coaching staff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Posted this in another thread. Was it photo shopped? I couldn't see any note on the page which said it was a digitally altered image which I'm fairly certain is a requirement under law. (Actually a pretty good photo shop if it was from a quality stand point). If it is a real pic then I would petition Kelly to have him fined and suspended.
Its a digital enhancement of that atrocious Wolverine agomination.
The Brains Trust that prostituted our Club Colours has to be fired
==================================================
NRL star Kieran Foran defends new jersey after fans claim Manly Sea Eagles kit should be worn by Parramatta Eels
  • BRYN KAY
  • MANLY DAILY
  • JULY 16, 2014 2:00PM

014864-701a5156-0bdc-11e4-a815-d3c95abb9aab.jpg

Sea Eagles Kieran Foran in his Wolverine strip Picture Gregg Porteous

Kieran Foran in the Wolverine strip
Manly Sea Eagles star Kieran Foran has defended claims the side’s one-off Wolverine superhero strip would be better suited to being worn by the Parramatta Eels.

The Sea Eagles will wear the blue and gold jersey in their round 21 clash against Brisbane for a special Marvel Superheroes initiative that will see four other NRL clubs also dressed as superheroes.

While many NRL fans have shown their support for Manly’s Wolverine kit, some people took to social media to note the similarity of the jersey to the traditional Parramatta kit.

But Foran was quick to defend the jersey when he spoke to the Manly Daily today.

“I had heard a little bit about it,” Foran said.

Would Parramatta have been better suited to the Wolverine strip?

“”I don’t think you can take it too seriously with the colours.:mad:

“You’ve got to look at it a bit lightheartedly.

“I think it’s a good initiative and I think it’s a good opportunity for the fans to get behind.”
==============================================
Note to Foz - The Brand of Manly is the Sea Eagle and Maroon & White @:cool:

The Manly Sponsors are the ones that have a case against Foz's image being used to promote a competitor in 2015.
Manly seems to be too stupid to stand up for their Brand, so long as someone pays them to lessen it :punch:

Players come and go and can take their time in making decisions. What gripes me is when a player says at the end of an interview:

"I want to focus on this year in playing my best footy and PAYING BACK the club that gave me a start in my career"

If that's the case why leave that club in the first place?

Players come and go and can take their time in making decisions. What gripes me is when a player says at the end of an interview:

"I want to focus on this year in playing my best footy and PAYING BACK the club that gave me a start in my career"

If that's the case why leave that club in the first place?

The guy is a complete hypocrite and liar. That's my major beef. One day, he'll say one thing, then next, it's completely different. He couldn't lie straight in bed, and he took the club, the fans, the sponsors and everyone else associated with Manly for a ride.....a very long one.

Yeah, what he needs to realise is that no matter what he says, the mere fact he's leaving to play for Parramatta - a team he has no ties with whatsoever - is a direct slap in the face to Tooves, the coaching staff and the club. And all his bull**** about Brad Arthur being the second coming of Christ doesn't help. The more he says, the more he sounds like a dick. His best course of action is to shut his mouth, get back on the field and play as hard as he can for Manly for the year he's got left.

Yeah, what he needs to realise is that no matter what he says, the mere fact he's leaving to play for Parramatta - a team he has no ties with whatsoever - is a direct slap in the face to Tooves, the coaching staff and the club. And all his bull**** about Brad Arthur being the second coming of Christ doesn't help. The more he says, the more he sounds like a dick. His best course of action is to shut his mouth, get back on the field and play as hard as he can for Manly for the year he's got left.

Our team is worse with him in it. We won last week, off the back of a 5/8, that could create an offload etc.

I don't think your giving the likes of Beaver, Lyon, Stewart, Ballin & our other leaders enough credit here mate. Anthony Watmough's antic's aside, we are pretty well a clean skin club. I think they could mentor Carney into a mature, hard working, point to prove young man, that would excel given the right team around him.

We have a pretty awesome senior playing group. That's why I think young guys like Buhrer, Hiku, Gutherson, Whare and many others come in and shoot the lights out.
As I mentioned earlier I don't think carney needs a whole lot of reforming. He's copped it badly from the media. Far worse than anyone else. Robert Lui is still playing isn't he (domestic violence)? Greg bird glasses his missus and is a celebrated player again! Russell packer beats a guy to a pulp goes to gaol and is now going to get reinstated. kirisome auva'a does some horrible stuff in January pleads guilty and still plays out the season. As much as I hate to say it cause he's manly now but luke burgess assaults a guy and no punishment. Danny wicks rehabilitated in prison reinstated (actually support this one but it fits this argument). James tamou 4 times over the legal limit, no suspension. Nate myles ****s in a hallway of a hotel, bad headline. Darius boyd destroys a hotel room. The list goes on. Theres probably a wheel of punishments at nrl headquarters and it gets spun for each offence.

He's getting punished for indiscretions in his youth. The roosters didn't actually sack him despite what the media said. He was released after he broke a team rule of no alcohol. The thing was he did it with frank paul and nate myles and neither was suspended or sacked lol.

Over the last 4-5 years he hasn't really done anything other than the bubbler thing. I think we should sign him and partner him with a young half. It'll be cheaper cause the media insist on constantly talking about his chequered past. I think he's cleaned up his act enormously and he has a lot of talent.

The guy is a complete hypocrite and liar. That's my major beef. One day, he'll say one thing, then next, it's completely different. He couldn't lie straight in bed, and he took the club, the fans, the sponsors and everyone else associated with Manly for a ride.....a very long one.

With the amount of times you have said the above.....and the amount of times journos troll this site looking to supplement their pay cheques.....I'm a bit surprised this hasn't been raised in any public forum other than here.

Carney would be a terrible mistake.
Lui is in Reggies now and also a terrible mistake.

Paying overs for Hodko, Maloney, Sandow etc is also a mistake.

Manly develop talent better than any club in the league.

JLJ can play, and by all accounts that elgy kid is a special. An off season with Joey and who knows.

Rinse repeat with the halves, but buy some Burgesses lol.

Carney would be a terrible mistake.
Lui is in Reggies now and also a terrible mistake.

Paying overs for Hodko, Maloney, Sandow etc is also a mistake.

Manly develop talent better than any club in the league.

JLJ can play, and by all accounts that elgy kid is a special. An off season with Joey and who knows.

Rinse repeat with the halves, but buy some Burgesses lol.
Lui is playing reverse grade because he is a reserve grade player just like JLJ and this is why 2V opted for Mateo as 5/8 . Carney has plenty of ability and this is why he represented NSW and Australia . He had issues off field but i have faith in the Manly culture to fix him up . Carney would be a good buy for us at the right price which should be under one third at what Foz has signed for . Carney has a long range kicking game , he is a goal kicker and also a very good play maker who can split the defence open with a good sidestep .

I believe JLJ was injured and therefore a risk to play in 1sts (not in reggies though).

Carney is a time bomb just waiting for the next brain explosion. He's not 21 anymore, and hasn't played decent football since Uncle Nick asked him politely to resign after breaking his booze ban.

From what I saw of him in the Sharks games, rarely capable of his Dally M days.

Yes he can kick long and convert goals, but his best days are already gone.

I believe JLJ was injured and therefore a risk to play in 1sts (not in reggies though).

Carney is a time bomb just waiting for the next brain explosion. He's not 21 anymore, and hasn't played decent football since Uncle Nick asked him politely to resign after breaking his booze ban.

did you watch any sharks games? if he had a decent halves partner that team would have been good and that's despite a terrible backline. He's still got it. And if you don't think so then I don't trust you to pick any footy player. Either that or you actually haven't watched him play in the last 3 years

The only reason I think that Foran will have with sleeping straight is due to having to kick his bundles of cash out of the way.. After all he looks pretty happy here in this completely unadulterated image.. Jus' sayin..

Attachments

• Foran zzzzz.jpg
    Foran zzzzz.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 20

He is only 28 feathered friend not 38 :)

If JLJ was injured he would not have been selected to play NSW cup

did you watch any sharks games? if he had a decent halves partner that team would have been good and that's despite a terrible backline. He's still got it. And if you don't think so then I don't trust you to pick any footy player. Either that or you actually haven't watched him play in the last 3 years

Yeh I did watch a lot of games - lots of ifs and buts and what ifs in that statement. Bubbler boy is trouble, end of story.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2