Note to Bob Reilly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Well Bob congratulations under your watch the following has occured;

Grant Mayer & Zorba shown the door
Des Hasler walks
Players & coaching staff disgruntled with management, inparticular yourself

You need to do some thing to redeem yourself very quickly, can I suggest you throw the Leagues Club at keeping Crusher at Brookie. If he walks along with a few key players I wouldnt to be in your shoes at the next AGM come question time.

Wheel - Not sure how you come up with the the list above as being under Bob Reilly's watch?

If you are going to bash the club exec then make sure that you do it correctly?

Scott Penn is the Chairman of the club not Bob Reilly

The other board members are:-

•Bob Reilly (Football Club appointee)
•Melinda Gainsford-Taylor(Football Club appointee)
•Phillip Sidney (Surfside appointee)
•John Walstab (Surfside appointee)
•Kerry Chrysiliou (Penn Sport appointee)
•Peter Spray (Manly League Club appointee)

Then, did you want to make a list of the good things that have been achieved to balance things out?

Re announcement about Des from the mwse website

"Statement to be made tomorrow regarding Des Hasler
7/10/2011 11:59:34 AM
The Manly Sea Eagles will tomorrow (October 8th) make an official statement to clarify speculation surrounding coach Des Hasler’s coaching commitments beyond season 2012.

There will be no further statements made until this time."

Are any of you people privy to any sort of credibile information or are you just reading between the very blurred lines and creating your own bitter version of what may on may not have happened? Seems to me there are some people on this site who either have no idea what they are talking about or have their own poisonous agendas.

This is what happens when you have volunteers with personal agenda's talking on peoples behalf. Get rid of the dinasaur, before he sinks the place.

Fonz said:
Are any of you people privy to any sort of credibile information or are you just reading between the very blurred lines and creating your own bitter version of what may on may not have happened? Seems to me there are some people on this site who either have no idea what they are talking about or have their own poisonous agendas.

yes to both really.

The gloom and doom merchants have arrived. Matabele and Ryan, two spooks who only talk down the club. Welcome back.

vidmar said:
Wheel - Not sure how you come up with the the list above as being under Bob Reilly's watch?

If you are going to bash the club exec then make sure that you do it correctly?

Scott Penn is the Chairman of the club not Bob Reilly

The other board members are:-

•Bob Reilly (Football Club appointee)
•Melinda Gainsford-Taylor(Football Club appointee)
•Phillip Sidney (Surfside appointee)
•John Walstab (Surfside appointee)
•Kerry Chrysiliou (Penn Sport appointee)
•Peter Spray (Manly League Club appointee)

Then, did you want to make a list of the good things that have been achieved to balance things out?

Re announcement about Des from the mwse website

"Statement to be made tomorrow regarding Des Hasler
7/10/2011 11:59:34 AM
The Manly Sea Eagles will tomorrow (October 8th) make an official statement to clarify speculation surrounding coach Des Hasler’s coaching commitments beyond season 2012.

There will be no further statements made until this time."
You seem like an apologist for the board Vidmar

DSM5 said:
The gloom and doom merchants have arrived. Matabele and Ryan, two spooks who only talk down the club. Welcome back.

What ARE your thoughts on Farrar, you idiot?

DSM5 said:
And you sound like an idiot Jolores

And you, a two faced imbecile

My thoughts on Farrar are well known, and I'm puzzled as to how you don't know them or want them discussed on this thread. To restate them for you, he's just not that good, that's all. It seems to me Ryan that all you do is bag the club and you take any opportunity to put the boot into anyone who has a positive word to say about the club. And I'd like it if you explained just how you come to the conclusion I'm two faced.

DSM5 said:
My thoughts on Farrar are well known, and I'm puzzled as to how you don't know them or want them discussed on this thread. To restate them for you, he's just not that good, that's all. It seems to me Ryan that all you do is bag the club and you take any opportunity to put the boot into anyone who has a positive word to say about the club. And I'd like it if you explained just how you come to the conclusion I'm two faced.

Farrar has been acquired by the club, and your bagging him. Simple enough isn't it? Same as you did for Orford. Same as you initially did for Matai. Same as you did for Mayer.

Now go sit in a court room all day somewhere.

DSM5 said:

And why would that be? are you happy with the ways things are being handled with the club? I'm not I believe the have one the premiership in spite of the board

Jolores said:
DSM5 said:

And why would that be? are you happy with the ways things are being handled with the club? I'm not I believe the have one the premiership in spite of the board

Don't bother - you can only bag the players & staff that DSM5 says you can, or your a crap supporter.

BUT, if you bag the guys he does, go for your life !

Ryan said:
Jolores said:
DSM5 said:

Don't bother - you can only bag the players & staff that DSM5 says you can, or your a crap supporter.

BUT, if you bag the guys he does, go for your life !

Ryan 4 DSM5 0, kick to come.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7