Not trying to be negative but....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I get kind of sick of reading comments about how fantastic he was when a lot of our players were obviously carrying weight they shouldn't have been, along with poor dietary habits. I get he was a nice guy etc, but c'mon - the premierships were won on once in a generation talent not on exquisite conditioning...
Similarly, you probably haven't noticed how out of breath they are this year. And ridiculously slow off the line.
Honestly, I want this regime to be successful but I can't look at it with blinkers on while at the same time, tearing down all that has contributed to our success in the past.

Similarly, you probably haven't noticed how out of breath they are this year. And ridiculously slow off the line.
Honestly, I want this regime to be successful but I can't look at it with blinkers on while at the same time, tearing down all that has contributed to our success in the past.
That may be the case (although I'd say they are blowing from their poor play that is forcing a greater defensive burden upon them early and often), but I know what I saw the previous years. Tight jerseys don't lie...

Its Snake's first game back from a hamstring injury and it should be a wet track. Don't expect miracles.

I get kind of sick of reading comments about how fantastic he was when a lot of our players were obviously carrying weight they shouldn't have been, along with poor dietary habits. I get he was a nice guy etc, but c'mon - the premierships were won on once in a generation talent not on exquisite conditioning...

Did the Bulldogs look any of bigger, faster, fitter or stronger than us in round one?

Did the Bulldogs look any of bigger, faster, fitter or stronger than us in round one?
Go back to when he worked for Manly. Were players held to a strict fitness regime or did a lot of them carry condition? How about how they spoke of it when they left? How about how they looked when they left and got a preseason in under a new fitness coordinator? How does Hiku look now for instance?

Go back to when he worked for Manly. Were players held to a strict fitness regime or did a lot of them carry condition? How about how they spoke of it when they left? How about how they looked when they left and got a preseason in under a new fitness coordinator? How does Hiku look now for instance?

Yep, very valid points, BUT whilst I thought it almost comedic when it came to some players (George Rose / Peta Hiku / change with GS when he went to the Bunnies), we never seemed like a team of faders, but that probably comes down to a lot of factors.

Honestly, I'm just probably really overly negative, because I haven't seen The Manly team roll over as hard as they have two games straight before.

Yep, very valid points, BUT whilst I thought it almost comedic when it came to some players (George Rose / Peta Hiku / change with GS when he went to the Bunnies), we never seemed like a team of faders, but that probably comes down to a lot of factors.

Honestly, I'm just probably really overly negative, because I haven't seen The Manly team roll over as hard as they have two games straight before.
I do think part of how they look this season comes down to how they've played in attack and the positions they've put themselves in early on. To me they've closed out the first half relatively well in each game (a good sign of fitness - relative to the much crappier opening 20-30)

I'm kind of waiting to judge their fitness once they can sort the rest out. Hopefully that starts to happen tonight, although if they aren't fit, the wet track certainly won't help.

Look familiar to our season so far? Didn't turn out too bad for them ;)
NQ.png

I'm a bit over the Donny hate He prepared premiership winners, did he not?
It's continual statements like this , with little balance, that stops me seeing you as an objective voice Loobs.
Well he is Scott Penn so don't look for an objective point of view when reading his posts.

Mate we are not winning the spoon what are u on! At worst we will finish 12 IMO it's to good a side to win the spoon. Newcastle will win it. We can change everything tonight, this game IMO will tell if we are a top 8 side or bottom 8 side. If we lose by less than 10 we are showing improvement

Mate we are not winning the spoon what are u on! At worst we will finish 12 IMO it's to good a side to win the spoon. Newcastle will win it. We can change everything tonight, this game IMO will tell if we are a top 8 side or bottom 8 side. If we lose by less than 10 we are showing improvement
Mate, this is sorta tame compared to some of the dribble you've posted on here. Which is not to say this is any good either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6