Not the Round 5 team vs Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mateo isn't an 80 minute player. He's better suited these days to coming off the bench and providing a big body and an extra ball player against tiring teams.

You would have to think Isaac John will get the halfback job over Moltzen. Last thing we need is our replacement halfback going off injured early in the game like glass body Timmy is likely to.

I think TB will have to decide between Starling and Vave. For mine Starling has gone ok but Vave is putting his hand up.

As for DCE's replacement and any positional reshuffling, the games afoot.

Only thing I am sure about is we wont know until 1 hour before the game.

I think TB will have to decide between Starling and Vave. For mine Starling has gone ok but Vave is putting his hand up.

Gee I'd go vave over Myles at the moment.

Not sure if starling will be there he looked like he was struggling with a leg problem

Not sure if starling will be there he looked like he was struggling with a leg problem
Starling was not reported of having any injuries. The injured players were Daly Cherry-Evans ankle Jamie Buhrer thumb
He was replaced after 37 minutes making 8 tackles and 6 runs for 51 meters.

Starling was not reported of having any injuries. The injured players were Daly Cherry-Evans ankle Jamie Buhrer thumb
He was replaced after 37 minutes making 8 tackles and 6 runs for 51 meters.

They didn't report matai or symonds last week!

Snake
Taufua
Matai
Lyon
Trbejovic
Walker
Parcell
Starling
Koroisau
Myles
Taupau
Symonds
Trbejovic

Lawrence
Brown
Mateo
Vave

Parcell and Koroisau can switch mid game if need be.
Well its parcell at 7 for me as well mate.

I doubt Parcell would play 7. Has he played there before? Makes no sense to weaken 1 position by putting him somewhere here is not overly comfortable. Either John, Moltzen or Api in the 7 for me. Probably John or Api.

This week's team is harder to pick than a broken nose, but I'd like to see this:

Stewart
Taufua
Mattai
Lyon
Turbo1
Walker
John
Starling
Parcell
Myles
Kapow
Mateo
Turbo2

Brown
Lawrence
Lussick
Vave

Yes six props belting through the middle on high rotation RAGH!!! We can pretend Lussick and Lawrence can rotate through the second row and after Brown's very good performance at centre we could have the new Buhrer we need when (and only when) Ferris is broken.

Mateo is to play a second five eight role fiving Isaac John ball playing options left and right.

Understand, but I think Myles is safe.

It is a case of only two of the following will play, Vave, Starling and Lussick. Which two?

Well Starling made more tackles than the other 2 combined but far less metres (although if you take out Lussicks 1 good run they were pretty even there)

Starling and Vave for me, Lussick just throws away all his good work through stupidity time and time again and have my doubts on him making 30 tackles with enough energy to run hard. Seems best used as an impact prop off the bench

Parcell is no half, neither is Koroisau. Putting either of them there is a dumb decision, in fact moving Parcell at all is idiotic, he is one of, if not the best part of our team at the moment.

Our team next week should be:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Lewis Brown
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. Dylan Walker
7. Isaac John
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Matt Parcell
10. Nate Myles
11. Tom Symonds
12. Martin Taupau
13. Jake Trbojevic
14. Feleti Mateo
15. Siosaia Vave
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Blake Leary

As much as I hate to say it, Matai is done in first grade. He just looks.... so shaky in attack and defence. And by no means did Brown shake the world on fire against the Roosters but he was solid, which is more than what Matai provides these days, no matter how hard he gives. 11 seasons of first grade takes their tole on your body.

Also I don't think Starling is used to the reduced interchange game yet, so I think it is time he was dropped to get some form back in the NSW cup. Lussick in his two appearances for us has impressed me, he looks like he has a point to prove and think that he would be a great starting prop since we should keep Lawrence on the bench for the impact he provides.

I picked Isaac John just because he is the most experienced of all of our halves, and will be the most likely of our reserves to be able to do a serviceable job. Hynes I think is too young, Moltzen is too injury prone and I am iffy on Godinet.

There is an argument to letting Walker go back to the centres, putting Brown on the bench over Leary and using John and Hynes in the halves, but I think if we are serious about developing Walker into a half we should keep him at five-eight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4