Not sure I can do it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
I dunno, not sure I can drive all the way to Newcastle to sit in the rain :(

Jeez I hate this weather.

TV and heater vs Rain, Knights fans and the drive up to Arsecastle.

I hear you Jerry1, stay home.

Not sure if it has hit Australia yet but over here we have jackets and wet weather gear and the like. Harden up :p

Harden up, I'm driving to Brisbane and back on Sunday and I am sleep deprived. Hopefully I can get back before the game is on tv

I refuse to watch Channel 9 Sunday games involving Manly because the ads drive me insane.

I watch the replay on Fox at 6.00pm.

well since so many posters think that brookie is so **** in the rain and every other ground, especialy one that has had so much money spent on it is sensational you better attend.

cant make fools out of idiots now can we?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Not sure if it has hit Australia yet but over here we have jackets and wet weather gear and the like. Harden up :p

I'm certainly not questioning the Kiwi's integrity (or grey matter) but I watch a lot of their games and more often than not they're played in the wind or rain or both AND it looks bloody cold!

Is winter their wet season? It's supposed to be our dry season but sometimes the weather-provider has a fcuk up, two.

But, I give it to you Kiwis. You're a tough lot!

Back to the point.

Newcastle? Rain? Uncomfortable?
Sure... you can do it!

Iv been to a few games whether it be jets or manly games and you will literally get there with it being a fine day then within 5-10 minutes it will be absolutely p'ssing down. You can generally see it from the eastern grandstand and just pray it holds off.

its a winter sport. weathers part n parcel of the game.

they only thing holding me back is i don't want to make fat Tinkler $25 richer

I'm going no matter what. Heading to Gosford tonight to stay with friends, game on Sunday, heading back to Sydney on Sunday night back at TAFE Monday morning. Gotta support our boys!!

Been a few light showers up here overnight but mostly just drizzle nothing heavy. Shouldn't be to bad today.........make the effort

Forecast for the rest of Sunday Newcastle area - Max 18, Shower or two.
Cloudy. Isolated showers, mostly clearing during the afternoon. Light winds.

Rain radar is clearing.
FOOTY!

lismore_fan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I'm certainly not questioning the Kiwi's integrity (or grey matter) but I watch a lot of their games and more often than not they're played in the wind or rain or both AND it looks bloody cold!

Is winter their wet season? It's supposed to be our dry season but sometimes the weather-provider has a fcuk up, two.

But, I give it to you Kiwis. You're a tough lot!

Back to the point.

Newcastle? Rain? Uncomfortable?
Sure... you can do it!

Yeah winter is when the temp drops right off and the rain and snow arrive.
Just getting back from 35 degrees into the winter here has been a bit different lol

< Numerous Posts Deleted >

The forum seems to deteriorate too often these days.

The lack of respect towards others and the swearing that is there for kids to see is far from acceptable.

We all need to lift our game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7