not knowing is even better re doogies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I am like most, not a fan of the dogs. One from 5, rumor mill bustling , there best forward Mr chewy still weeks away , the T R ex hating, its all looking grim. Des is looking more Mick Rourke by the day and maybe there is a Mel Gibson break down around the corner.

Tom waterhouse is giving very generous odds that the SBW reunion this week will result in a massive splurge in Police overtime, to combat the 5 year old nastiness carried around by people who don't realise a grudge is some where you Park you car

With Mr invisible banned and a few of his lackies MIA, and reports from other posters the kennel is more volatile than a NQ christmas, i wonder if i should sneek a peek. But in honesty not knowing whats going on over is far better as My imaginations is better, dan da dialog ova dere bro

The des defection does not drive my dislike for the DOGs. Its just the lack of dignity they have projected over many many years

jbb/james said:
The des defection does not drive my dislike for the DOGs. Its just the lack of dignity they have projected over many many years

Well said JBB....their fans speak volumes!!

WAMF said:
Come back Mr I and bring the rest of the fools with you.

It would be a VERY different reception this time around.

I guess no one would be surprised at the complete lack of Bull Fairies fans on here at present.....ZERO is the figure that comes to mind.

Mark from Brisbane said:
WAMF said:

I guess no one would be surprised at the complete lack of Bull Fairies fans on here at present.....ZERO is the figure that comes to mind.

I'm still about, Don't care to get into arguments with people on the interwebs though.

Guzzler said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
WAMF said:

I'm still about, Don't care to get into arguments with people on the interwebs though.

The tribalism in league does not translate well onto the world wide web or social media unfortunately. Turns into a primary school argument.

I want to know what has happened to Trent Hodkinson, wasn't it a huge coup for the dogs to sign him form us? Looking at Kris Keating last friday dish up rubbish for them it had me wondering.

Re: RE: not knowing is even better re doogies

Jonesyv2 said:
I want to know what has happened to Trent Hodkinson, wasn't it a huge coup for the dogs to sign him form us? Looking at Kris Keating last friday dish up rubbish for them it had me wondering.

He'd be earning a nice big pay packet for doing nothing.

Surely there has to be more behind that; either he's struggling with some long term injury or he's done something like told Des to go get F'd. Been an absolute bomb of a signing for them.

Wolfpack said:
Jonesyv2 said:

He'd be earning a nice big pay packet for doing nothing.

Surely there has to be more behind that; either he's struggling with some long term injury or he's done something like told Des to go get F'd. Been an absolute bomb of a signing for them.

He's the Dogs NSW Cup half

Guzzler said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
WAMF said:

Good on you @[Guzzler]...to be honest didn't even know you were a Doggies fan.

As I have said elsewhere I welcome fans from other clubs who want to come on and chat, we will disagree about who is going to win, or the reasons behind a win / loss but it doesn't mean we have to tear each other apart doing so.

Sadly we get people like Mr I, who claimed to be this "normal fan just having some banter on another fan site" but turned out to be none other than just a troll wanting to cause maximum damage.

Rational people with good debating skills are welcome anytime, the rest well they can just bugger off

TBH the dogs fans have the right to be p____ed off with $BW and I know I would have been if it was a Manly player. I hope they just let it lie and dont do anything stupid but if they a getting flogged who knows what is gonna happen.

I hope they rip into him. He's owed it, and it will make for a good spectacle ;-)

The build up this week should have been Williams vs Williams. Gigantor vs T-Rex. maybe it will be like that, but t-rex is still in rip van winkle mode at the moment.

Guzzler said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
WAMF said:

Nice to have you around.

For the record and not that you'd care, I rank the Dogs in my top 4. The same top 4 as last year but its time to start winning.

Rambo1987 said:
TBH the dogs fans have the right to be p____ed off with $BW and I know I would have been if it was a Manly player. I hope they just let it lie and dont do anything stupid but if they a getting flogged who knows what is gonna happen.

$BW is not playing against a single player he played with at the Dogs.

People reconcile with death far quicker.

Rex said:
Rambo1987 said:

$BW is not playing against a single player he played with at the Dogs.

People reconcile with death far quicker.

Yes, but even though Jason played for 4 clubs (Canberra, cowboys, warriors, and souths) he never walked out on any of them - so less to reconcile with.

Jonesyv2 said:
Hodkinsons been named in the dogs team for tonight.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/trent-hodkinson-brought-into-canterbury-bulldogs-side-to-face-manly-sea-eagles-tomorrow-night/story-e6frexp9-1226618511478?from=public_js

Moondog said:
Jonesyv2 said:
Hodkinsons been named in the dogs team for tonight.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/trent-hodkinson-brought-into-canterbury-bulldogs-side-to-face-manly-sea-eagles-tomorrow-night/story-e6frexp9-1226618511478?from=public_js

Nice Headline Phil:

Trent Hodkinson brought into Canterbury Bulldogs side to face Manly Sea Eagles tomorrow night

Phil Rothfield
The Daily Telegraph
April 12, 2013 12:00AM

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4