Not just Jake, superstar brother in SG Ball

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
Hi all, except for my support of the infamous Aaron Groom:D we have an unbelieveable talent in fullback Tom Trbojevic (Jake's younger brother) He is pretty tall, extremely fast and made break after break setting up tries and great ground position. Gee, Gutherson would be looking over his shoulder. He has an unbelieveable athletic body but could take hits running the ball back. At times, he looked like a NRL player against boys. He had that Hayne look about him.

Both boys are locals and we must lock these two up real smart!! It won't matter where he will play as he will make wing, centre or fullback his own. He was kicking for touch as well. Absolute talent!
Compared to Gutherson (who is also very talented) this kid seems better at this age!!

It is for sure. Two brothers sounds familiar at Manly for 10 years. Tom was just an absolute standout of all players on the field. He kept us in the game. It will be a tragedy if he doesn't make NRL.

Well if he follows snakes career ill be happy and so should he. Did any jr hop pas play?

Is there another Trbojevic as well? I remember seeing a Trbojevic in the "Manly Daily" as part of an under 11s (?) team a year or so back and figured he must have been a relation. It's not exactly a common name. Love to see whole team of them turning out for the mighty Eagles…

Hi Manlyfan 76, yes, John Junior played in Matts on the wing. No others played. I did a brief mention in the matts and ball report. Basically, he has something about his game compared to most. He's not that tall but quite nuggety. He likes to get involved and did a lot of hit ups. T

Thanks for the heads up Darren. A mate's son is in the Manly Matts squad this year so I want to go see a few of these age group games.

G'day Mals, the Matts aren't the biggest but they tried their guts out against a much bigger team last Saturday. They led until near the end when Steelers got a few piggy back penalties. I was very impressed with their committment. May not get a lot of wins but gutsy performances from all the boys. Just need some bigger forwards and we may do better. (very short on in big forwards) Seemed like a lot of Jamie Buhrer's!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6