1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not good

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Somehow it seems Cleal is a better option than Heckenberg and will be playing today

Can anyone explain how ?

2. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    I thought this was going to be about MsCat leaving MSE.

On the topic at hand, it's probably because of his last name. Or maybe Hecks is perceived to not be fit enough yet. To tell you the truth, buggered if I'd know.

3. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Hecks seemed fit enough when I saw him play, I am bewildered!

4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Hecks fitness didnt look great, but it looked satisfactory. The only thing i can think of is that Des doesnt want to rush him back after last time and is making sure he is fit for the finals.

Cleal has played better this season, his second game in 1st grade was good, and clean. I really hope he can not give away a plethora of penalties again

5. sharx

sharx Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    and what better place to not try to give away penalties but at shark park

6. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Cleal is the original calamity. Let's count how many dumb things he does today. He's nowhere near First Grade standard at the moment.

7. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    If Cleal has a great one I will say so. However, if he screws up today he will be elevated above the usual offenders and I won't hold back and he should be in the company of Chad.

8. Corso_Pete

Corso_Pete Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    I saw Hecks play yesterday in PL. He played about 60 minutes and he seems fit enough to me.

How Cleal is elevated above Hecks requires some investigation, there seems to be a story here that it not being told.