Not ever again in a long while!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just a few reflections after Monday nights game and where I see the rest of the season.

I never want to see us get close to where we have been this year in 2016.

We should never get close to losing 8 games straight in the coming seasons that is not our club and what we stand for. I thought the NE days were hard but this year has been harder to watch.

On the positive note you can see from Monday night we have a young group of players ready for the next era to begin it may take a few years to flourish but I'd say by 2019/2020 we will be back as serious contenders for the title.

Jake and Tom T, DCE,Api, Matt Parcell,AFB,Jamie B,Marty T, Darcy L,Liam Knight there is enough talent to build a side around. We sign 2 more quality props to replace our ageing pack and and we will have one serious footy team.

Look on the bright side the only way is up for this club, we will rise again.

For the rest of this year I think we will win a few more games and we will cause other teams headaches,would love to see us screw both the dogs and raiders top 4 aspirations ( cannot stand Ricky Stuart).

My predictions for the rest of the year against our opponents

Warriors - L
Souths- L
Knights -W
Parra-W
Bulldogs -W
Storm- L
Raiders-W
Panthers - L

That will get us probably around 12th position.

4/8 not to bad to end the year.

Last edited:
I hate to be a pessimist but the dragons were the worst i have seen any team this year. We were good for sure but don't over play it

They were bad Dan and have been poor even in their recent wins over storm (no origin) and Knights. However I thought we never gave them a chance. We rolled them through the middle, controlled the ball and just plain wore them out in that first half. I guess you can only play what's in front of you and we did that well and put a score on them. That's what better sides do to the ordinary ones. I hope we continue that form moving forward and into 2017.

Warriors -W
Souths- W
Knights -W
Parra-L
Bulldogs -L
Storm- L
Raiders-? but lean towards L
Panthers -W

My predictions for the rest of the year against our opponents

Warriors - L
Souths- L
Knights -W
Parra-W
Bulldogs -W
Storm- L
Raiders-W
Panthers - L

That will get us probably around 12th position.

4/8 not to bad to end the year.

In my opinion Souths are worse than the dragons, so I'd chalk up a win there!!

We have a good record against the Worriers so wouldn't surprise to see us get up there. Souths are really struggling at the moment and are beatable. Knights - coming last for a reason. Eels - just signed Jeff Robson for the rest of the year so enough said.

4 from 4 baby @:)

Actually I'm keen to see how we go against the Warriors, that'll be a better yardstick then the woeful Dragons. We should have a few troops back for that game with any luck (Parcell, Myles, Knight ?) so it'll be a good indication of where we are headed for the rest of the season. Some good signs on Monday but let's see if we can back it up.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7