North Sydney Bears

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Am I the only one who is getting tired of the bleating from this remnant of the once great club? To hear the manufactured and inaccurate garbage peddled today about the league and how they have been gazzumped is just ridiculous. Sure I liked it when Norths were around but there is so much crap being spouted by antagonists for the club!

They went into administration (just as Manly faced possible financial problems), many associated with them attempted to scuttle the NE and they tried to undermine Manly on the CC. Sure there was some bad luck but lots of poor admin and poor form too.

Did anyone really think the NRL was going to maintain the Bears (in their current state) instead of the Gold Coast. The GC were political victims of the Super League War and should never have been let go in the first place.

I think it is high time the Bears realised that (sadly) it is all over and that they have gone the way of Newtown, Sydney University, Annandale and Glebe - GORN.

At least they should get their facts straight, face reality and stop blaming Manly for what happened.

As for the Central Coast, after many there tried to undermine the NE/Manly, they don't deserve their own team in the near future!

Have to agree CW. CC/Norths tried to sabotage Manly/NE. Which did the Manly supporters a great favour.

They deserve what they get. Die bears!

Who cares about Do Do birds these days, same as the bears - there extinct!

exactly, in 5 years time anyone under eighteen will be going "who, what, bears ? when " much like they do with the Jets these days.

Gooorrrnnnn!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4