Nope refs/umpires influence the AFL also

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whilst I agree....bulldogs got a million 'that was a mark' (when it wasn't), that was high (when it wasn't)....it's hard to lay the total blame at their feet.

the swans played like a ****ing bunch of ****ing ******* who thought the ball was made of glass and it was their last one.

the dogs just went in and hustled and bustled and the chokers just went "oh dear me diddly doo...there is a ball...golly gosh I think I'll look at it as the dogs rush in and grab it."

**** me they played like a **** **** **** assed crap hole amateurs.

franklin...what'd he do for his gazillion dollars? 1 or 2 goals.

**** i need another sport to follow....all my teams suck the big one!

Bulldogs had more desire. Swans just thought it would happen for them. See the same happening tomorrow. Think sharks will just show more desire when it comes down to those make or break moments

Whilst I agree....bulldogs got a million 'that was a mark' (when it wasn't), that was high (when it wasn't)....it's hard to lay the total blame at their feet.

the swans played like a ****ing bunch of ****ing ******* who thought the ball was made of glass and it was their last one.

the dogs just went in and hustled and bustled and the chokers just went "oh dear me diddly doo...there is a ball...golly gosh I think I'll look at it as the dogs rush in and grab it."

**** me they played like a **** **** **** assed crap hole amateurs.

franklin...what'd he do for his gazillion dollars? 1 or 2 goals.

**** i need another sport to follow....all my teams suck the big one!

In fairness he is part of a "franchise" (Franklin that is) that has made 2 of the last 4 GF's

Side note Tom Liba is as much of an FW as his dad, he has a "smack me in the face" type of hair cut the little eye gouging ****wit

In fairness he is part of a "franchise" (Franklin that is) that has made 2 of the last 4 GF's

Side note Tom Liba is as much of an FW as his dad, he has a "smack me in the face" type of hair cut the little eye gouging ****wit

true....but I'm tired and cranky and all my teams keep losing (except team canada hockey)

:(

Franklin has actually played in 4 out of the last 5 gf

A nod to the wisdom of youth - my boy just said "Dad we know that they wanted the dogs to win, we can't do anything about that. Did the swans do their best? "Yes they did"! So I want to support them again next year." Wish I could script that

Saw an interview this week from the NBA ref who went to jail, he openly says the NBA fix finals matches.
He now runs a betting company. donaghy I think.

I'll admit I did watch it. Hoping to see Footscray win. It's still a f@cked game. There's more argy-bargy contact off the ball than the NRL, so it wasn't all bad.
@globaleagle ....that was a mountain of asterisks!.....with my foul-mouthed vocabulary, I think I managed to fill in the gaps. Lol

I'll admit I did watch it. Hoping to see Footscray win. It's still a f@cked game. There's more argy-bargy contact off the ball than the NRL, so it wasn't all bad.
@globaleagle ....that was a mountain of asterisks!.....with my foul-mouthed vocabulary, I think I managed to fill in the gaps. Lol
**** the ****ing **** **** lipped ****ers ****ed this game - **** breath ****ing umpires no doubt ****ed the swans, damn ****s

How that on the asterisk front?

May get some dislikes seeing plenty of you are from the gayfl.. oh sorry afl mother land but that game of fumble and chase rips my brain into two, I can't stand a minute of it! I hate the name, I hate the game, I hate the ball, the field, the rules, the scoring, the sad excuse of tackling, tbh I hate the cities as well, I just can't stand seeing it involved in any threads on silvertails, a rugby league based club's foroum. Why does it always pop up then and again, I could ignore them, but then again I can't.
You are clearly a young kid, but please explain your antipathy towards Melbourne. Having spent the better part of half my life there during the last 3 years I feel I am in a position to judge the city

Secondly - you have proudly stated you feel you are challenging for a position in the Manly Jnr roster more than once, smarter people than I will be able to identify who you are, so suggest you move on from the imbecilic "gayfl" **** you sprout little man

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6