Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
As I was driving past Canberra Stadium today, I saw the sign up for the game I have been waiting all year for -Raiders vs Sea Eagles on the 3rd September.
Major panic attack - it is on the same day as my 11th wedding anniversary :doh:
What are the odds????????

It's like the guy who came into the bar and told his mates that his wife had made him an ultimatum - it's either me or football!!!

The blokes were all aghast, wished him well and said that they were sorry.

His reply: So am I. I will miss her!!!! :lol: :lol:

Goldie, if a win is a must for us to make the finals there are several of us considering the trip.

Surely you can celebrate the anniversary on an alternate date.

September 3 shouldn't be cold. Were lucky to get them so late in the season. Manly will win !pray: !pray: :yeah:

As I was driving past Canberra Stadium today, I saw the sign up for the game I have been waiting all year for -Raiders vs Sea Eagles on the 3rd September.
Major panic attack - it is on the same day as my 11th wedding anniversary :doh:
What are the odds????????

As it's a special occasion I would suggest 2 grandstand seats :D

Hey as I live in Canberra I am going to this with some of my Canberra supporter friends (plus my Manly supporting bro and sister and hopefully some other people who go for Manly).

We should beat them hopefully. Last year I went as well and we lost (damn that Joel) but hopefully it will be better this year.

It is a Saturday night game sue, so if you go to bed at lunchtime on Sunday I suggest you'll be celebrating.

Canberra in September is still bloody freezing sadly.

Any interest in setting up a Jye Mullane Stand at Bruce Stadium?

The day before my Birthday

Lucky it wasn't last year or I would have had to cancel my 21st to watch the game on TV, or setup a big screen and make everyone watch :)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4