Non-Many Games [Round 16, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am absolutely shocked at how badly we are going this year. Never in 34 years have I seen us looking likely to get the spoon. We were awful in 2003 however the personal we have in this years team is light years ahead of 03.

In 03 we had Squasher Wooden up front, Chad Randall, Luke Dorn ( who could attack but not tackle), Brendan reeves, Ben mcdougall, Jason ferris, Scott Donald, Tony Jensen, a very unfit Solomon Huamono, Sam Murphy. However we did have a very young Watmough and Jason King as well as Beaver and Hoppa.

Actually eels defended well
We could take some points in how to defend our line
Looking more and more likely the spoon may be heading our way
I hope it does not though

This week no DCE and foz with his head all over the place discussing contracts with who knows who better be ready for the gummies. We need to win home games starting now.

Drug castle has it covered we will be a close 15th

To avoid the spoon we will need to win another 2-3 games, and Drugcastle will have to keep losing.

To be honest looking at our draw I can't see another win all year , maybe an out of the box upset if one of the teams takes us easy.

Like @JenEagle I can't remember us ever going so bad , injuries took the early toll, attitude is now the issue and probably a set of only average forwards.

Sad times indeed but we will be back, no doubt about that!!

I give up...almost. The last roosters try...the final pass seemed 2 to 3 metres forward...the ref was in line and waved it play on.

I just don't get it, but if I were a better hacker...I'd try and find the emails where refs are instructed to ignore certain situations for certain teams!

I give up...almost. The last roosters try...the final pass seemed 2 to 3 metres forward...the ref was in line and waved it play on.

I just don't get it, but if I were a better hacker...I'd try and find the emails where refs are instructed to ignore certain situations for certain teams!

Rule 21.B section 6
If Brown Paper bags are passed from club to player manager with the name "Nick Politis" inprinted, the NRL dictates that these ARE in fact salad sandwhiches, and any green paper like substance held thus in, are in fact "Iceberg Lettuce"

I doubt we will win another match.

Next year shapes no better. Maybe from 2017 we can push into the top 8. We have over committed with fringe first graders and players on their way out.

Watching this game (Tigpies v Penriff), the video ref is not dicking around with 55 camera angles and slo-mo replays for once. Decisions are sent up stairs and acted on immediately. Been a pretty good game of attacking footy so far..

Wonder if we can get Whare back? He's been outstanding this arvo, just killed the poor second rower that's had to mark him up since Simona went off..

Lol.
The poor 2nd rower that played numerous games for Australia in the centres?
Whare is a gun.

Although. ....i still say Hiku will develop into something very similar to Whare.
Not as speedy, but will have more power.

Lovett has played for Australia?

Whare has beaten him all hands up
multiple times..

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7