Non Manly players you like watching

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sandow is always good to watch, tries a lot of unconventional stuff

Taumalolo for sheer power, Cordner because of the tough lines he runs, Taupau because he is an animal

List could probably go on for a while, will toss in my old favorite though, Martin Lang. Never anything better than watching him run dead straight, get smashed, bounce back up and then line up again. His opening 20 in the 2003 grand final was awesome

If Konrad Hurrell is playing I always look forward to seeing what he will do. The Warriors have a few worth watching, as others have mentioned

I like RTS, his footwork is amazing. I also like seeing James Roberts get a little bit of space, there is no substitute for raw speed, he's a weapon I'd love to have in our team.

Inglis when he's on is impressive. It reminds me of junior footy where there's always that one kid who's twice as big and twice as good as everyone else.

I realise this is about players currently playing the game, but i really enjoy watching the double team of Fletch and Hindy on the Mon and Thurs Fox shows. They really make me laugh, Fletch in particular. Hindmarsh constantly gets heckled about Parra and having never won a comp, and Fletch is just a naturally funny guy, in a dorky, childish kind of way. Very different from Beau Ryan - he's s a cockhead, but Fletch's humour is great and his general on air presence is enjoyable to watch

Fletch gets my vote.
They have a good dynamic. I loved the other day when Fletch was talking to Merrin (I think) who is studying psychology and he just said 'so what's my problem?'. He's just got this funny way about him. And Hindmarsh plays well as the straight man who just cops it.

Matt Moylan seriously impressed me the other Monday night. Very impressive.
And have been a fan of Manu Vatuvei for years. Rocks and Diamonds, but he always looks like he enjoys himself.

Just like watching the warriors in general. They are an entertaining football side to watch. Guys like Johnson, Hurrell and Vatuvei.

Plus unlike dogs, storm and rabbits which i hate with a passion, I have nothing against the warriors.

Inglis when he's on is impressive. It reminds me of junior footy where there's always that one kid who's twice as big and twice as good as everyone else.
True, I was there last September when he made one run that ended short of the line but he was a majestic sight in full flight.
But I need to shut that memory out and for the same reason I will enjoy watching RTS next year but not this year while he's a Rorter.

They have a good dynamic. I loved the other day when Fletch was talking to Merrin (I think) who is studying psychology and he just said 'so what's my problem?'. He's just got this funny way about him. And Hindmarsh plays well as the straight man who just cops it.
Yeah i remember that bit! Indeed, they both know their roles and cop it at times. Hindy seems to most though, suitable punishment for playing a premiership-less career at Parra.

The funny stuff they do on Matty Johns shows is quality. Even when they are in studio, it feels like they are just sitting around having a few beers, talking footy and taking the piss out of each other. Not complicated stuff. And thats always entertaining when the guys doing it are genuine characters. I like Matty Johns too. He's a good guy. Great host too. I used to say hi to him when i trained at fitness first Dee Why for a few years. Always friendly

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7