Non Manly players you like watching

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
I just wondered who people like watching that aren't Manly players? And I'm not necessarily saying the best players. For instance I love watching Chris Sandow. He is rocks or diamonds. But either way it's great to watch. And since he's not a sea eagle I don't care which one it is, but he's always entertaining.

Others I love watching are, Shaun Johnson (again it's his pace and spark, something is always happening near him). David Klemmer (he's just insane and a real throw back to those kamikaze forwards that's just threw themselves at everything). Justin Hodges (there's always a hope that someone does an Eric Grothe Jnr and clocks him!).

Have to confess, but i dont mind watching .. Billy Slater?

Moreso in rep games.

Yes he is grub, and yes he is filth, but i've noticed he's always a marked man, and a lot of rival fans despise him. I don't know if he should still be considered no 1 FB, but he is good. I think on his day however, Brett Stewart still outplays him, but nevertheless Slater is always good to watch... getting smashed or breaking a game.

Benji, Jennings, Semi Radradra, Tedesco, JT sometimes, ohh and i do like watching the Kiwis in the Tests. Luv seeing Sheen's grandpa army getting beat ! Enjoy a decent Haka.

I realise this is about players currently playing the game, but i really enjoy watching the double team of Fletch and Hindy on the Mon and Thurs Fox shows. They really make me laugh, Fletch in particular. Hindmarsh constantly gets heckled about Parra and having never won a comp, and Fletch is just a naturally funny guy, in a dorky, childish kind of way. Very different from Beau Ryan - he's s a cockhead, but Fletch's humour is great and his general on air presence is enjoyable to watch

Fletch gets my vote.

Fan of Taumoulolo - just such ridiculous talent combined with pure power
Austin at the Raiders used to be in the average Joe basket, but his infectious energy has made him the most improved player in the NRL proving unpredictability & great attitude lead to results
Shaun Johnson is a freak when on & Segeyaro....Luke, its almost jealousy, thinking - I wish we had that explosive impact in the ruck - then again they have some big boppers winning the middle to maximise their obvious talents.....

Shaun Johnson
Moylen
Austin
JT

Any player that has a strong touch footy background seems to just float on the ground, and they have such soft hands when they flick the ball around.
Beautiful to watch as a contrast to the big hit guys :)

I also luv watching Blake Austin. He deserves a SOO spot this year.
same, He's got the one-direction hair-cut, coupled with a 30 year hard core biker beard@:p...
you'd think he'd be half a chance with the raiders connection and Loz. If the Blues get flogged in two, I'd give him a shot

Last edited:
I have always been a huge Inglis fan, he is a genius and Hayne when he was playing well was a player I feared. I do enjoy watching the dogs Moses Mbye now.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2