Non-Manly Games [Round 8,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wow how fast is tedesco?

blitzed everyone!

NSW halves....... LOL they are pathetic... The series was lost by QLD last year as soon as Cronk broke his arm

if QLD healthy this year , i say 3-0 and 13+ each game

dogkinson is a good defender and THATS IT
Grub reynolds is just someone that makes the numbers... How can scumDES bench supposedly the NSW 5/8...

This is why scumdogs , cant win the comp and have had 2 opportunities in the last 3 years.

Attack is boring & flat

DCE behind that Forward Pack , would be unstoppable....

If we go after Hodgko we deserve every bit of bad karma that has come our way. He is nothing more than a passenger. He can not be the blues half surely:confused:

Last edited:
How sad that we got done by these dogs without too much trouble.
I know we have a million injuries but here's hoping the effort is there tomorrow.

All I could think of while watching tonight was every time the Dogs went wide against us, they scored. They were handled easily by the Tigers.

Our defensive structure.....well, what defensive structure ?

wow how fast is tedesco?

blitzed everyone!

Yep, I sent a message to a Tigers mate of mine that absolutely went ballistic after last weeks effort by the Tigers..
If NSW are fair dinkum I'd go with Tedesco at fullback and Moylan at 5/8, f%$k knows at halfback but start with those two and work from there but I don't reckon that Daley and Co have got the balls....but chances are they'll go with the same old formula.- big wingers and fullback and a team combination 6 and 7.
Tedesco and Moylan are ready, pick them and stick...and while they're at it pick Ferris too, he covers so many positions at that level ala Beaver

Last edited:
Yep, I sent a message to a Tigers mate of mine that absolutely went ballistic after last weeks effort by the Tigers..
If NSW are fair dinkum I'd go with Tedesco at fullback and Moylan at 5/8, f%$k knows at halfback but start with those two and work from there but I don't reckon that Daley and Co have got the balls....but chances are they'll go with the same old formula.- big wingers and fullback and a team combination 6 and 7.
Tedesco and Moylan are ready, pick them and stick...and while they're at it pick Ferris too, he covers so many positions at that level ala Beaver
yup totally

When he scored that try he was about 30 or 40 metres behind the actual ball carrier that made the break, he then went past every single person on the field, he must have ran past 10 players who were all running at full speed and he made them look like they were working, that was just insane, haven't seen speed like that since Brett was at his best

All I could think of while watching tonight was every time the Dogs went wide against us, they scored. They were handled easily by the Tigers.

Our defensive structure.....well, what defensive structure ?

Thought the same thing. The Bulldogs attack is very average yet they scored against us whenever they felt the need, which only goes to show just how poor our defence has been.

Can we get the Titans winger Don who just scored a great try ?
Apparently he is Ron Willey's grandson:)

LG is mixing it up today in attack.
But in the Warriors first try , he fell away from a palm off due to his slight frame @:(

Titans are a very good team this year, James Roberts is electrifying! They have alot of great backs and some pretty decent forwards too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4