Non-Manly Games - Round[7, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So far a high quality game this is not.

How on earth did we lose to the Tigpies? They've been woeful since they beat us. The only reason they are currently leading 12-4 is because the Drizzle have been even worse today and gifted Brooks a try under the posts.

Although in saying that I still think the score should be around the same because Lawrence should have been awarded a penalty try IMO.

Last edited:

How on earth did we lose to the Tigpies? They've been woeful since they beat us. The only reason they are currently leading 12-4 is because the Drizzle have been even worse today and gifted Brooks a try under the posts.

Although in saying that I still think the score should be around the same because Lawrence should have been awarded a penalty try IMO.

They played superbly against us, and absolute codswallop since!!

We always do bring out the best in normally pissweak teams, who go back to being pissweak after they beat us.

Um.....how on earth is that a penalty? The Tigpies player was falling and the Drizzle fingers did nothing more than brush the forehead.

Finally some common sense with a possible obstruction.

There should be more ruled that the defending player made the decision to take the decoy. Too many times obstruction is ruled when the defence played for it.

Every game since they beat us, Farah has played and they have lost.

Coincidence? o_O

IMG_20160418_132841.jpg

Pauli out of Knights it seems

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8