Non-Manly Games - Round[7, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jeez it really is taking the p*ss when you kick a field goal when ahead by 52.
Total smart arse act. The donkeys really need to be beaten well. I know highly unlikely but I hope it's us that does it.
As for the knights, they'll be hurting and will put their bodies on the line. We need to train and play hard in this match.

meh....it was after the final siren ya whingers!!! One could argue that it help prevented a possible 'after the siren injury' by not being tackled with the ball!

Still...it was the broncos so I'm not here to defend the super league, cap rorting nrl bias beneficiary scumbags!

Jeez it really is taking the p*ss when you kick a field goal when ahead by 52.
Total smart arse act. The donkeys really need to be beaten well. I know highly unlikely but I hope it's us that does it.
As for the knights, they'll be hurting and will put their bodies on the line. We need to train and play hard in this match.

My drive to Gosford was made so much sweeter last year because we smashed that mob. Would have posted 50 on them had Badger not made a questionable forward pass call against Taufua

Our club at the moment:-

SG Ball: 9 rounds, 1 win
NYC: 7 rounds, 0 wins (Coach Chad Randall)
NSW Cup: 7 rounds, 2 wins (Coach Luke Williamson)
1st Grade: 7 rounds, 3 wins (Coach Trent Barrett)

That's 30 games, 6 wins across the grades.

Not sure what Penn, Kelly & others are trying to achieve, but boy, I actually think this may be the worst club start ever.

What's happening?

Not sure what Penn, Kelly & others are trying to achieve, but boy, I actually think this may be the worst club start ever.

What's happening?
It is a results driven business.

What's happening?
We have a very competitive developing FG team that is not getting smashed every week. We have some good young talented players in our ranks. I think our future looks bright. When Dessie was coach and we were winning comps our lower grades were crap as well.

Hmmmmm the sin bin is alive it seems. But I agree with Gus, I think Lawrence would have got to that and it should have been a penalty try to the Tigpies.

My lovely wife is watching some garbage on fox ,so ive been shafted out to the cave to watch this match on 9 . Fair dink there is more breaks in this then a fracture clinic jeez.

Naiqama has slowed up a fair bit. Even with Koroibete chasing he should have scored from that intercept.

Tigpies stuffed that one.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7