Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know Tedesco's name is being thrown around a lot (and rightly so), but there were two great options for NSW fullback in that game tonight: Moylan and Coote. Moylan reads the opposition's kicking game beautifully, is safe under the bomb and great in attack. Likewise Coote. His ball-playing ability on both sides of the field reminds me of Snake in his absolute prime. And if Daley is looking for "big game experience", Coote has won a grand final.

I know Tedesco's name is being thrown around a lot (and rightly so), but there were two great options for NSW fullback in that game tonight: Moylan and Coote. Moylan reads the opposition's kicking game beautifully, is safe under the bomb and great in attack. Likewise Coote. His ball-playing ability on both sides of the field reminds me of Snake in his absolute prime. And if Daley is looking for "big game experience", Coote has won a grand final.
If SOO was a game of 3 fullbacks on 3 fullbacks, we'd be in with a chance. lol

^ Even then it'd only be a slim chance.;)
Penrith vs Cows was a really good game, great footy from both sides, marred (only slightly) by some truly horrible refereeing, including Matt Scott being put on report and penalised on the fifth tackle for a supposed "crusher" tackle on Trent Merrin that he did everything humanly possible to avoid.
Some beautiful set plays from the Cows, too, who know how to win from just about every possible situation these days. And Taumololo was terrifying, as usual.

So who were the official March premiers then? Titans or Tigers..?
We'll see in the next 2 hours.

Titans played without their first pick halves today. Then Mortimer got carted off so Taylor was on his own. They went close to beating the Sharks, lost it in the last 5 minutes.

Jeez that woods does alot of spitting. Every time the camera is on him he spits . He even spat on the wall coming out of the sheds. 4 spits already and im counting.

What is with the Knights jerseys? All they are missing are the Stop/Go signs?

What is with the Knights jerseys? All they are missing are the Stop/Go signs?
It's their annual commemoration of the Mining Workers round

This is the fourth Voice for Mining Family Day at Hunter Stadium and fans are once again encouraged to join the team in wearing high-vis.

Last edited:
Thats 6 spits to woods at halftime after no lead up work what so ever and nathan brown 1 . So at halftime we have a score line 6 play 1 , strap urself in and get ready for the second 40.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6