Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
didn't get the tipping comp point (wow ge, what a surprise) but tis always good to see parra lose. Even more so these days!

Don't be so hard on BA - he's the coach you'd go into war for... it's just that he benches you even when there's a glimmer of a comeback

I'm currently on form. 0/3 so far in the tipping comp but delighted that Parra got thumped by the NRL Titans.
I don't know how Choc managed to con that second half penalty. The titan had his leg for a few secs then Watmough does some Home and Away acting and throws himself on the ground. Dalai will be proud of him.
Going for the Kiwis now and later I may need some sedatives for the Manly match.

There is so much milking in the sport now. Lussick stayed down until the video ref had time to review a tackle; Bird got an Oscar for his efforts.
It's pathetic. There should be a five-minute sin-bin for bringing the game into disrepute.

I'm currently on form. 0/3 so far in the tipping comp but delighted that Parra got thumped by the NRL Titans.
I don't know how Choc managed to con that second half penalty. The titan had his leg for a few secs then Watmough does some Home and Away acting and throws himself on the ground. Dalai will be proud of him.
Going for the Kiwis now and later I may need some sedatives for the Manly match.
It's called wine Nicci, the sedatives that is. Go Manly!

There is so much milking in the sport now. Lussick stayed down until the video ref had time to review a tackle; Bird got an Oscar for his efforts.
It's pathetic. There should be a five-minute sin-bin for bringing the game into disrepute.
Yeah the sin binning should be for the referees. It annoys the sht out of me more than anything else in the game watching refs give penalties for that crap.

Like in soccer they penalise for a dive. Staying down and milking a penalty if it goes against you they may stop lying down

BA AND THE BOARD NEED TO F*** OFF .
by Frankie Fong

36 minutes ago

Brad Arthur is a bum who has no idea what he is doing and the proof is there for all to see . BA has not improved anything from last year and has not improved any player with his coaching . BA has no idea what talent is , he payed a fortune for choc who has brought nothing to the team then he signs another old player in Scott for for $500 and the board is responsible because they hired a untested coach and have let this fool go crazy with the cheque book . I am personally going to wage a campaign to get these knucklehead directors out , I should have stuck to my original feelings about these bums and all my 52 votes will be going to whoever who'll sack BA and I'll be attending many members meetings b before election day to get my point across . This club has been a mess for 5 years and nothing has changed . BA showed he was a bum in the last 3 games last year when he could not get the team up . All this crap about players wanting to play for him is a F****** mytChoc came to Parramatta because it was the only club dumb enough do give a has been $750k for 4 years and Foran came Purely for money so those who want to believe the hype that they came because they wanted to play under BA are welcome to . But enough is enough we have had 5 years and nothing changes BA was blessed he had Hayne last year or we would have got the spoon again. BA can maybe get the team up for a big game here and there but that's not good enough and on what grounds was BA hired ? What did he do in his short career to warrant being given the Job of 're building a nut case of a club ? And to be let loose with the cheque book paying outlandish money for old has been players ? it pains me to say it but this club has been a joke sInce Fitzy has been gone and that's F****** scary but maybe he has to come back again who knows . Now I like most fans don't give a flying f*** about how the leagues club is going or what redevelopment is being done because its the NRL team that everyone cares about .

Karma in action :p

BA AND THE BOARD NEED TO F*** OFF .
by Frankie Fong

36 minutes ago

Brad Arthur is a bum who has no idea what he is doing and the proof is there for all to see . BA has not improved anything from last year and has not improved any player with his coaching . BA has no idea what talent is , he payed a fortune for choc who has brought nothing to the team then he signs another old player in Scott for for $500 and the board is responsible because they hired a untested coach and have let this fool go crazy with the cheque book . I am personally going to wage a campaign to get these knucklehead directors out , I should have stuck to my original feelings about these bums and all my 52 votes will be going to whoever who'll sack BA and I'll be attending many members meetings b before election day to get my point across . This club has been a mess for 5 years and nothing has changed . BA showed he was a bum in the last 3 games last year when he could not get the team up . All this crap about players wanting to play for him is a F****** mytChoc came to Parramatta because it was the only club dumb enough do give a has been $750k for 4 years and Foran came Purely for money so those who want to believe the hype that they came because they wanted to play under BA are welcome to . But enough is enough we have had 5 years and nothing changes BA was blessed he had Hayne last year or we would have got the spoon again. BA can maybe get the team up for a big game here and there but that's not good enough and on what grounds was BA hired ? What did he do in his short career to warrant being given the Job of 're building a nut case of a club ? And to be let loose with the cheque book paying outlandish money for old has been players ? it pains me to say it but this club has been a joke sInce Fitzy has been gone and that's F****** scary but maybe he has to come back again who knows . Now I like most fans don't give a flying f*** about how the leagues club is going or what redevelopment is being done because its the NRL team that everyone cares about .

Karma in action :p
That's a quality rant! This season has been made slightly less miserable by the eels flattering to deceive in spectacular fashion. A big win tonight would actually put us ahead of the eels on the ladder

This is on the eels forum ..... hating on BA. Funny

Message from the Chairman.

Dear Eels fans

Today we saw our beloved Eels show their true colours and ability.

Their contempt for the Blue and Gold is second to none.

I urge you to go down to Bankstown Square and speak with the people there.

They will show you HOW to react to this team with dignity.

When we appointed Brad Arthur to the Head Coaching position we KNEW we could expect him to make a difference to this team.

Brad has shown he is the man to do this and now exceeds the LACK of standards first set by Stephen Kearney and Ricky Stuart.

Do not forget the club is now offering a Special pricing structure for ALL of out home games, including ANZ stadium.

Any member wearing the Blue and Gold latest version of our overly priced merchandise will be offered $50 to ATTEND these matches.

We are also giving away a further $200 to 200 lucky supporters who are seen cheering and clapping any of our many mistakes and penalties.

It will pay you to be at the game.

Blue and Gold until I die - which won't be long given the new heart condition this team has given ALL of us.

Best regards

Your Chairman.

You know to me if Eels lose and Manly don't win they almost cancel each other out. If Eels lose and Manly wins that's nirvana.

The pre-match nerves are with me. If I'm receiving the kickoff I'll drop it. Hope they kick it to Hiku instead.
Go Manly!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7