Non-Manly Games [Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK then. Tell me what Beaver use to do with charge downs. He attacked the ball. FFS u cant pull out .its not a penalty. Should they all stand back now and just wait for a field goal. Listen I hate the ****ing dogs, but they were robbed. The darlings of the NRL got ANOTHER 2 points for free

Mate, stay on your feet and don't dive at the legs. It's too dangerous and now Reynolds is out for 5 month's apparently due to a very reckless chargedown.

Ask Tony Caine how his knees feel after having his knees shattered by Steve Price's torpedo tackle after kicking the ball. Went from gun junior to retirement before the age of 21. There's a reason the rule is in place

Didn't Graham though ball up into his knees? Why don't they do what special teams do in NFL and try and swat it or dive hands out AT the ball not the kickers legs?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...in-over-bulldogs/story-fni3fbgz-1227290589773

Asked about the Graham tackle, where the English international took out the left leg of Reynolds while attempting to charge down a field-goal attempt, Maguire said: “I can’t make comment around the actual incident, that’s in the game’s hands.

“But I’ve lost my halfback. We’ve had a look at his lateral ligament and, unfortunately, it’s not attached any more.

“Adam has got to go get some scans but, yeah, worst case scenario.”

Maguire also confirmed that he had been made aware of an incident involving Josh Reynolds in the dying stages of the match. The Belmore No. 6 is alleged to have hurled a kicking tee at the injured halfback as he hobbled back across halfway.

It's all about technique and graham does not have it. We can't have rock apes acting recklessly like that. We know that it was an accident, but if he wasn't reckless, Reynolds would be playing next week.

Kidding yourself if you don't think thats a penalty. Classy halfback is knocked out of the game for four months because some player crunched his legs? Penalty any day of the week. Laws of the game stipulate you are NOT allowed to make contact with kickers legs, whether there is intent or not is not even an issue. You just cannot contact the kickers legs.

Graham is just a dirty dog. Never been anything more.

Only reason he took out the legs was because he couldn't find the ear.

Suck **** DE$ you blew another one.

James Graham is the dirtiest player I have ever seen and I have been watching for 45 years. The dogs players are the ones who incited the feral fans. Plus they took out Luke by kicking him in the head. They should be kicked out of the NRL.

James Graham is the dirtiest player I have ever seen and I have been watching for 45 years. The dogs players are the ones who incited the feral fans. Plus they took out Luke by kicking him in the head. They should be kicked out of the NRL.
id reckon hopa snr would have him covered easily mate.

Sezer is a handy goal kicker and strong ball runner. A package deal of him and Elgey would do me just fine.

In positive news, someone at 9 finally figured out that Hadley is terrible largely because turns the crowd noise down on the broadcast. They have turned it up tonight and it sounds much better

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6