Non-Manly Games [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good coaching I would say. How good was choc? Had to listen to the radio they gave him 3 points and man of the match
Wake up you ****ing dribbler he was crap he is way off pace. Look forward to keeping those forwards in future while for choc and little puppy take up our cap.
Being a parra fan I feel sorry for you given like most people I that area on the dole what it like to have a crack whore as a mum cock for cash.

Without wishing to sound like an overweight, grumpy old man, tonights game was another classic example of all that is wrong in the game. The home crowd that boos the loudest gets the result. To be honest, I think a bit of Fortress Brookvale owes itself to this, but it just diminishes the game something chronic.
How isn't Lussick on report ? or even, if not on report how wasn't that a penalty ? How was Luke's a knock on, when 1 second before, the eel's was ruled a knock back. Have sides become so disciplined in their defence, that their are hardly ever more than 1-2 penalties a game for offside ????? I am angry at myself for continuing to whinge on such forums and most probably need to get a new hobby, or even spend time with my wife and kids .

2/2 in the tipping, great start!
I found it hilarious when people were talking about them breaking Manly's record of 15 to open the season.
They are a good team, but they're not even as good as they were last season and parra have quite a good home record lately.
Eels did well but I hope their fans don't think this means they're premiers. They still won't make the 8.

Hell no the guy is a class A1 grub and the sooner they bring back the biff and get rid of the bitch slap the better it lets the Sandows of the game get away with murder.
Not to mention the little muppet cost me a couple of hundred.........
Picked the slime 1-12

And while I'm whinging, why are we playing the Bulldogs and Storm again in Round 7 & 8. Didn't we just play them ??? My son's under 8 soccer draw is more organised and fairer than this !!!!!
Plus we play the Panthers twice before round 10 ! Who makes this cr%p up ????

Last edited:
Just saw T-Rex have a chance to go at Moses one on one and he kicked it. T-Rex has the ability to be in the top 2-3 players in every game he plays but he just doesn't have it in him.

THE SLAP-Starring,
Isaac Luke & Chris Sandow.

How about Isaac Luke's poor form continuing on about a blow up with Sandow in the game, well AFTER the siren had gone, during the handshakes & Gatorade.
Sour grapes Luke.

The way every single commentator cum guzzle Inglis has made me hate souths more than any other team. It was good to see the greatest player to ever bless our eyes getting stepped and arm grabbing.

The way every single commentator cum guzzle Inglis has made me hate souths more than any other team. It was good to see the greatest player to ever bless our eyes getting stepped and arm grabbing.
That first Falou try was completely preventable by Inglis. No doubt that he's an incredible talent but geez he can be lackadaisical.

I wouldn't be getting carried away about tonight's result if I was a Speels fan. You could see the way that Souffs played last week that this loss was on the cards.

Like any top team, Souffs might lose again next week but it'll be the rocket up their backsides they need and they'll be back.

Parra-doesn't-matta just happened to get them at the right time. If this game was scheduled for next week or the week after it would be business as usual for the Vermin.

Hate to say but gee Falou is an awesome talent compare Gutho (a star of the future) and Falou and the difference is quite stark in size and football grunt for their age.

Gutho has captained every Junior SOO side that he has been in, and led them to victory.
He will build up his muscles and he is also a very tall kid, with all encompassing skills.:angel:

It was sickening...worse still that Joey was leading the circle jerk.
Reece Robinsons' tries were perfect examples of the bias in commentary. Poor old Reecy, who had plenty of work to do to score got some begrudging positive comments, and a replay. Now flip that around, can you imagine the massive toss-fest that would've followed had it been upside down man. There would've been frame by frame replays from every angle with all commentators frothing from mouth and member.

Last edited:
It was sickening...worse still that Joey was leading the circle jerk.
Reece Robinsons' tries were perfect examples of the bias in commentary. Poor old Reecy, who had plenty of work to do to score got some begrudging positive comments, and a replay. Now flip that around, can you imagine the massive toss-fest that would've followed had it been upside man. There would've been frame by frame replays from every angle with all commentators frothing from mouth and member.
How fast is Robinson? Man he can move. I remember a game where he just ran around Slater with ease.

It seemed like when Folou stepped GI twice the commentators were reluctant to say anything. I think from Memory it was only Gould who said anything and he said something when Reece "burned" Inglis.

I think from Memory it was only Gould who said anything and he said something when Reece "burned" Inglis.

Yeah thats right. And I reckon Rabbie and Joey would've been looking at Gus going WTF did you just say man!:lipssealed:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2