Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WTF!! Not even the commentators understand whats going on, eels have it..i give up with trying to work this out, what i do know is cecchins on the eels payroll, sterlos a wank** and the premiership is heading west.
This game(nrl) has gone to sh*t..

Nothing against the Speels defence tonight which has been very good (conversely, the Dogs attack has been very flat and easy to defend). But at the very least it should have been 8-4, not 8-0.

And as I speak Semi scores to make it 12-0 under the posts.....

Dogs' Hooker is the problem, just like Api is for us. He stalls each time, then passes - Lichaa killed us in Rd 1 @:cool:

Archer will enlighten us how a forward pass is now a Bunker Ruling :mad:

This is definitely not the great game of Rugby League.....!! It is manufactured piece of crap pushed out from the NRL, open to corruption, bribery and deceit.

Dogs' Hooker is the problem, just like Api is for us. He stalls each time, then passes - Lichaa killed us in Rd 1 @:cool:

Archer will enlighten us how a forward pass is now a Bunker Ruling :mad:
Agree. The dogs hooker isn't giving quick enough service from dummy half which is making it hard for the Bulldogs to make metres.

Nice forward pass there from the Dogs. Where was the bunker then? Oh that's right, the game is already lost so no need to rule on it.....

We handed the dogs their win. We fumbled and couldn't handle their roll on. Last week panthers had them beat , the panthers pack contained the dogs fowards and should of won. Tonight parra shut down dogs go forward and if you do that dogs look very flat. Parra are looking strong in D and containing sides up the middle. Something we can't do atm

As much as we dont want a parra win , and they will still crash and burn later in the year , they are doing us a favour by keeping the unbeaten sides from not skipping away from us . Now COME ONNNNNN.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4