Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The sight of the youthful Montgomery C Burns aka greenturd presenting the scum with the j j Giltinen means it's drinking time......
Anything !!!!

classic isn't it. He looked the good with us for a while too.

Yep, Cheyse had a good game last night but let's not forget that he was dropped to reserves only a few weeks back due to the same defensive issues that have always dogged him.

If Raiders won today they will go past the Gummy's based on F/ A, you'd have to say a BIG fall from grace for Cronulla.

Be as funny as all
Buggery if them and the Scumdogs went out in straight sets!!

Apart from this afternoon #GoPanthers ( not that I think they've got the Kahuna's to get to the big dance but you never know).

I think the winner this year comes from Storm , Cowboys, Donkeys & Faders.

Should be a most interesting finals series, taking out my obvious dissapointment at not seeing my own side.

So is this what that fu*kwit Greenturd and the assclowns in state Govt with their bulksh*t stadiums policy want to get rid of ? Just look at Leichardt oval. Packed and full of atmosphere. This is what rugby league is all about you fu*king corporate cocksucking idiots.

Gee that pass from Leilua was something else , looking like " goodnight Tigpies" to me!!

But long way to go yet

Gee that pass from Leilua was something else , looking like " goodnight Tigpies" to me!!

But long way to go yet
Yes, it was an amazing pass. I thought it was forward live, but clearly all good after watching the replay. Kudos to the Raiders, they have had a great season and I have enjoyed watching them play this year. I wouldn't be too upset to see them go on and win it this year.

Tigpies absolutely blown off the park in the first half, looking like its Donkeys v Coke Coast next weekend!!

And, the Gummy's , what can you say I think we need a lol@gummy's thread

Tigpies absolutely blown off the park in the first half, looking like its Donkeys v Coke Coast next weekend!!

And, the Gummy's , what can you say I think we need a lol@gummy's thread
Mind you, in the spirit of "consistency" [tongue well pushed in cheek], Pennis just got off from any charge from the shoulder hit the other night. Whatever your arguments for/against the shoulder charge, the inconsistency of the MRC is infuriating. Will somebody get in there and clean it up. I'm tired of seeing some players being charged for one thing then others not for the same actions... it stinks.

Mind you, in the spirit of "consistency" [tongue well pushed in cheek], Pennis just got off from any charge from the shoulder hit the other night. Whatever your arguments for/against the shoulder charge, the inconsistency of the MRC is infuriating. Will somebody get in there and clean it up. I'm tired of seeing some players being charged for one thing then others not for the same actions... it stinks.

Wonder what Charlie Gubb thinks of that??

And right on cue, we get to see another clear example of apparently arbitrary application of rules. Can the vid ref over-rule an incorrect knock-on call or not? It's really simple... they either check each one while the scrum is setting and help out the ref, or they stay out of it completely at all times. This will they/won't they is just unprofessional and frustrating.

ahhh, the tiges....maybe next year they wont start off as premiership favs for a change.

?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6