Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2015] Dragons' Death Dance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Vermin are getting DUSTED!!!

Can't see any side getting anywhere near the Rorters, give em the trophy now!!

Have thought since about round 10 that the Chooks would win in a canter if they play close to 100% and it is looking that way

Am a big fan of Boyd Cordner, he could be absolutely anything by the time he is done

Roosters are looking good, but Souths aren't much of a yardstick to be honest.

Have thought since about round 10 that the Chooks would win in a canter if they play close to 100% and it is looking that way

Am a big fan of Boyd Cordner, he could be absolutely anything by the time he is done

Boyd Cordner, one of the best club players in the game and by far the worst NSW Blues player of the last few years!!

Cannot step up!!

Roosters will win the premiership this year unless they have some major injuries. How that team fits under the cap is beyond me.

Was thinking about that, but half of their players were nobodies a couple of years ago, they have just developed into really good footy players. They have a great coach and easily the best strength and conditioning and rehab team.

Their right side attack with Ferguson and SKDV (the V is silent) looks dangerous ......... for the ladies

Was thinking about that, but half of their players were nobodies a couple of years ago, they have just developed into really good footy players. They have a great coach and easily the best strength and conditioning and rehab team.
To a certain extent yes but they certainly have huge third party deals going on to ease cap pressure. I 100% agree with the coach and strength and conditioning team.

Look at their players that have come on this year that wouldn't of been on big dollars.
Isaac Liu, Napa, Evans, Taukeiaho, Hastings. They brought Ferguson over on basically nothing for a one year deal. Roger isn't on huge money atm, either is Tupou.

Obviously players are leaving and the cap is catching up, and players such as Ferguson will require upgrades, but I can see why they currently have this gun side on the park at the moment. Their recruiting and bringing through unknown players last few years has been the yard stick. Even all the players are put on strict diets - dont see that at Manly. Not one chubby unfit player on the roosters. They just bash you into submission.

There no different to what we were in 08 and 11 . We blew teams apart even 13 we did the same then eventually it all catches up with you and rebuilding starts . The thing in our favour ours has started . We will be back sooner then later mark my words.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6