Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2015] Dragons' Death Dance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Twenty-Six
Thursday, Sep 3 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Broncos vs. Storm Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7.45pm 7.45pm #NRLBroncosStorm

Friday, Sep 4 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Roosters vs. Rabbitohs Allianz Stadium (NINE) 7.45pm 7.45pm #NRLRoostersSouths

Saturday, Sep 5 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Panthers vs. Knights Pepper Stadium (FOX) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLPanthersKnights
Dragons vs. Tigers ANZ Stadium (FOX) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLDragonsTigers
Cowboys vs. Titans 1300Smiles Stadium (FOX) 7.30pm 7.30pm #NRLCowboysTitans

Sunday, Sep 6 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Eels vs. Raiders Pirtek Stadium (FOX) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLEelsRaiders
Sharks vs. Sea Eagles Remondis Stadium (NINE) 4.00pm 4.00pm #NRLSharksManly
Bulldogs vs. Warriors ANZ Stadium (FOX) 6.30pm 6.30pm #NRLBulldogsWarriors

upload_2015-9-4_4-55-10.png

Last edited:
Well, at least we will know Saturday night the number that needs to be achieved,
I expect the Tigers will win Saturday because Saints are a joke, so if the Tigers can somehow give us 30 points, I expect the shackles to come off Sunday and Toovey will just give the team "a license to play footy" and just throw the ball around, offload, whatever.
Play two structured sets to start each half to get into the grind, then just throw caution to the wind. Nothing to lose.
Lets hope Manly are given that opportunity.
NYEagle

so if the Tigers can somehow give us 30 points, I expect the shackles to come off Sunday and Toovey will just give the team "a license to play footy" and just throw the ball around, offload, whatever.
Will be interesting if the Tiges do get up. However I suspect the key to a very big win in the NRL these days is not throwing the ball around, it is maintaining discipline, staying in the arm wrestle, holding possession and grinding down the opposition.
Once that has occurred it's not uncommon to see the leaders put on 18 points in the last 10 minutes. 'Throwing the ball around' is more likely to lose possession and lead to points for the other team, making the job infinitely harder.

Turbo Jr to 1st grade might help. The Under 20s spot is assured. We need a tall Concorde out on one wing at least. At the moment we've got a C-130 (Tafua) on one wing and the footballing equivalent of the now-departed DHC Caribou (Hiku) on the other.
Good STOL aircraft the Caribou.. Good for a few pistons through the cylinders every takeoff....

Well, at least we will know Saturday night the number that needs to be achieved,
I expect the Tigers will win Saturday because Saints are a joke, so if the Tigers can somehow give us 30 points, I expect the shackles to come off Sunday and Toovey will just give the team "a license to play footy" and just throw the ball around, offload, whatever.
Play two structured sets to start each half to get into the grind, then just throw caution to the wind. Nothing to lose.
Lets hope Manly are given that opportunity.
NYEagle
I hope they play like that anyway!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7