Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roosters team on paper looks very strong. Cant believe that side isn't in top 8, they should be top 4. That watson would have to be one of the most dangerous ball runners ive seen, would even leave roberts for dead.

Saw the end of the Penrith/Titans game, which was a good, tough game of footy. Gee, I like Matt Moylan. Kicked a great field goal, always switched on and always composed.

Roosters team on paper looks very strong. Cant believe that side isn't in top 8, they should be top 4. That watson would have to be one of the most dangerous ball runners ive seen, would even leave roberts for dead.
Just shows you what effect off field issues have on a Club's culture. :(

There was some fun feisty stuff between the chookies and gummies. How I wish someone would break taboo and throw a punch.
Ignore my suggestion Marty. It's for opposition teams.

Yay We'll finish ahead of the rorters.
This means our rookie Trent has beaten their premiership winning with the help of the ref Trent.

Nrl is a joke now with this bunker crap. Warriors just scored try of season and the bunker had to go back and find the worst decision ive seen. Its ruining the game.

2016 GF will be decided by the Bunker :swear:

Warriors zig zagged across the field and back to score on the left.
Bunker review ruled that a Tiger running into a stationary Warrior on the right, was obstructing the play @:mad:

So long as Souffs don't beat Newcastle by 38 or more I'm happy. Souffs do that and they leapfrog us into 12th place.

22-0 right now with just under half an hour left.

Either way, the best we can finish the season is 11th. At worst we can finish 13th and with one game left to play we are 3 wins behind where we were in 2015.....

Perenara is an incompetent pest.
RULE A F*CKING TRY ON YOUR OWN FFS!!!
There I said it.
Feel better already.

2016 GF will be decided by the Bunker :swear:

Warriors zig zagged across the field and back to score on the left.
Bunker review ruled that a Tiger running into a stationary Warrior on the right, was obstructing the play @:mad:

REFS boss Tony Archer has confirmed that the Warriors’ spectacular ‘no try’ on Sunday against the Tigers should have indeed been awarded.:banghead::swear::mad:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6