Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Twenty-Five

Thursday, Aug 25 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Bulldogs vs. Cowboys Belmore Sports Ground (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLBulldogsCowboys

Friday, Aug 26 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Storm vs. Broncos AAMI Park (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLStormBroncos

Saturday, Aug 27 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Sea Eagles vs. Raiders Brookvale Oval (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLManlyRaiders :party:
Titans vs. Panthers Cbus Super Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLTitansPanthers
Sharks vs. Roosters Shark Park (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLSharksRoosters

Sunday, Aug 28 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Warriors vs. Tigers Mt Smart Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 4:00pm #NRLWarriorsTigers
Knights vs. Rabbitohs Hunter Stadium (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLKnightsSouths

Monday, Aug 29 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Eels vs. Dragons Pirtek Stadium (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLEelsDragons

11023825.jpg

Gotta love Sydney traffic.
Cows just arrived at belmore after an hr and a 1/2 trip from the hotel.
Strapped on the bus, no time to prepare.
Bloody hell, should've picked the dogs!!

Love when the Kennel lose it. T Rex will struggle to find a club to sign him in the NRL.

Josh Reynolds could be a state of origin hooker but for a 5/8 He would need to develop a pass and a kick to play at club level. What's up with the halfback ,did he make it onto the field?

I noticed Gus Gould was all but outright cheering for the Dogs tonight, and not because he used to coach them. If the Cows lost and then did again next week, and if Penrith beat both the Tits and us, NQ could have dropped to 7th and depending on other results Penrith would have had a mathematical top 4 chance.

Nice to see such unbiased commentary from Nein.....

To add salt, on the CH9 Fatty Show Tom Raudonikis gave T.R.ex, (as he called him) a blast.

He deserved it. T-Rex was the one who fell for Thurston's dummy that led to Lowe's 2nd try (though in fairness, better players than T-Rex have fallen for that before). Plus Hess, an U/20's player, ran straight through him to score.

Other than that, T-Rex was an anonymous as Mybe for the Dogs in a game where he needed to step up with the loss of Kasiano.

Other than maybe 2 seasons with us, T-Rex has not played anywhere near his potential during his whole career. And I laugh at the Mbye thing because it was only 2 years ago that Dogs fans over at The Kennel were saying that he was the future of the club and begging Des to play him at halfback and punt Hodkinson. Now they want him gone as well because he's a flop lol.

Last edited:
Did I miss something (well ok, the game..lol) but with the kennel calling for des to be sacked, the ceo to be sacked, memberships not to be renewed, extra-ordinary gen meetings to be called....and finally......for foran to be signed (wt actual f) I thought they must have been beaten by 80 and are dead last.

But reports show the game wasn't a hiding and dogs are going to the finals.

So....what did I miss? Or is there something about dogs fans?

Dogs play an even more boring brand of football than we do.
When they come up against a team with attacking flair they rarely win because they can't score sufficient points.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6