Non-Manly Games [Round 24, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did any one see Kasiano kick Parker in the face ? Not even a penalty was given .
When things became heated after that, & the Broncos were swarming to smash anyone with the ball, I thought big Kasiano should've taken one of the first hit ups, as it was his doing.
But, he was nowhere to be seen. I've got to give it to James Graham who took the ball to the angry mob.

Hope you son in law gets his win tonight :clap:

Mick's had a bit of good news today, the chemo is sort of " holding the tumours at bay" , we know that eventually it won't but for the moment it's giving him some extra time with his family. It is coming at a cost though , but he's handling that at present.

And yes go Panthers

Sterling just said in commentary that he loves watching these two teams (Riff and Tigpies) play.

Sure they can attack but if they make the 8 neither team will do anything but make up the numbers because both defences suck.

if Farrah had've played they would have lost by another 20

Warriors getting dusted. Lolohea was dropped :confused:

So the Top 8 is complete with the Penriff and Titans filling the last two spots

Going broke was the best thing that ever happened to the Titans.
I wonder if the Penns have taken note.

Raiders will be peeved on Saturday.:confused:

Eels lead them 18-4 at HT, without any of their regular halves, Peats, Paulo, Choc, Scott, Mauroa :eek:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4