Non-Manly Games [Round 22, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have to disagree with this somewhat. It's easy for people to jump on here and draw parallels to DCE based on the result, but there are sharp differences in my opinion.

JT did not lose his composure and rarely took poor options. He continued to get in there and get the ball (often 3 to 4 times per set when the heat was on) and he shifted himself around to counter the rushing defence. He came up with some good plays (including the last try he put on to go with the first in the first half). He was unfortunately let down by some really poor errors and energy levels by his forwards in particular.

Yes, there are parallels for the overall team performance, but JT showed himself to be clearly a level above DCE at this stage. He continued to steer his team around the park and create, he just couldn't control the errors made by others. In comparison, DCE looked flustered and devoid of ideas to counter the opposition's tactics.

While i agree with all you quoted , I do believe JT is a better player when he has a good 1/2 next to him . It was only when Morgan stood up next to him that the Cowboys were able to get to that next level
DCE hasn't had that luxury this year

Penrith are among the new golden boys of the NRL. The are doing everything they can to get this team into the eight, including whispering to the referees to penalise the Roosters for everything possible.
I give up, this is pathetic.
NYEagle

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4