Non-Manly Games [Round 22, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So let me understand this. WIN stadium has had how many millions thrown at it for what......4 home games a year. Yet we play 10 & can't get a new piss trough for the hill toilets. Yep certainly no discrimination on where money is put to sports facilities.
Crowd: 5662

Again, no Media bashing of the Fans, like we at Brookie constantly get for low attendances @:mad:

Again, no Media bashing of the Fans, like we at Brookie constantly get for low attendances @:mad:
So 5000 for Thursday nights and around 8000 for Monday nights.

The strategic response from Greenberg is to push hard for Tuesday and Wednesday night games. If they only attract 2000 people, then Thursday and Monday will look like awesome figures! Go Todd.

Nope, no media bashing of the fans. The media (from what I've seen) have been bashing the amount of quality games Wollongong has had this year (getting the Storm and NQ during Origin) and blaming that for the low turnout saying that fans down there deserve much better.

If we got that many to Brookie on a cold, wet night we'd be crucified.

with the amount of social media.....does anyone take these so called journos to task over their hypocrisy?

Even the site...the roar provides a platform for this egregious lack of reporting!

the click bait god rules all.

They are so gutless. Join here and discuss with us your reasoning or lack thereof. sheep!

Go the knights!!!

Hey, you know what the knights should do if they score first today against the dogs?

They should all over celebrate with each other, do a quick lap to thank their fans, shake the refs hands, then run off into their change room and lock the door.

Go the knights!!!

Hey, you know what the knights should do if they score first today against the dogs?

They should all over celebrate with each other, do a quick lap to thank their fans, shake the refs hands, then run off into their change room and lock the door.

You have forgotten to take the little yellow pill again haven't you?

So given the roasting some posters gave the team for switching off when up 36 nil and the dogs struggling to get up today we should win next week with our NSW cup team.

Rusty will absolutely be throwing phones tonight. Bunnies ahead 14-12. A minute to go, Melbourne on the attack and a dumb bunny picks up a drizzle and dumps him on his head. Penalty. Scam kicks it from 38 metres out then the storm win golden point on a one pointer.
Maximus to unleash hell on any phone in sight.

So who's watching the #hayneplane take off this arvo, or watching replays of the Olympics instead???

So who's watching the #hayneplane take off this arvo, or watching replays of the Olympics instead???
I'm sure curiosity will get the better of me and I'll tune in to the Titans game. I really didn't have time for Hayne but seeing him turn his back on Parra has piqued a new interest.

Warriors vs Titans. I'm tipping the warriors by 12. Johnson will dominate and score 2 tries himself. Hayne will add little this week.

I know a lot of people don't enjoy the Hayne circus but I'm loving him back here. Especially at Titans, I have a soft spot for the GC, great recruitment from them. Hayne has already saved 2 tries and almost scored 1. Welcome back Hayne.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4