Non-Manly Games [Round 22, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Newcastle winning the second half.
Very hard to tell if Trent Robinson is a good coach with the Rooster cheating the salary by so much.
Well, well find out soon. Yes we clocked off yesterday but then we get going and shut it out.
Good to see Manly got their act going. Might actually be a game now. Hope there aren't any more shoulder charges cause it's not like you guys can get away with them. Mind you that shoulder was a joke. How he gets charged for that is offensive. Anyway, chat soon @:D

Some great tries in this game. It's actually quite enjoyable watching a game that doesn't really effect us too much. When we were in spoon avoidance mode the death riding had to be intense. Now we're in a finals chase.

Some great tries in this game. It's actually quite enjoyable watching a game that doesn't really effect us too much. When we were in spoon avoidance mode the death riding had to be intense. Now we're in a finals chase.
Helps Manly a little having raiders lose - they will be fired up next week with their season on the line.

Hopefully shillington gets suspended for that

Shannon Boyd looks the goods, wouldn't mind snapping him up.
His not related to Darius is he?

this game has had some cracking tries!

James Tedesco - easily the best attacking full back in the game. He is just incredible
I still think against quality opposition, there are better attacking fullbacks than Tedesco. In a GF against premiership winning defence, I think Snake, Inglis, RTS, Slater, and even Matt Moylan would be more composed and make better decisions at clutch moments.

However, in round games against staggered defence, he can certainly tear you apart.

Last nights result was perfect for us. If Canberra had been flogged they would have been heavily motivated to bounce back. If they had won they would have been heavily motivated to fight for a Top 8 spot. The narrow loss is demoralising for them because they know their season is done and it will be very hard for them to find a reason to get up for Sundays game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6