Non-Manly Games [Round 21, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching this Souths side, no team plays as consistently off side as them. Their strategy of pinning sides on their own line involves a rushing defence that is usually about 2 or three metres off side. They consistently do it against us and completely choke our creativity. Watch for it on friday. Hasler pioneered this against us in 2012. Being souths they rarely if every get called out. A ref might at most give one or two off side penalties against a team in a game, but no more.

Blatant crusher tackle and Maxwell is ok with it. What a fuking joke. The vermin ref love affair is alive again
Yeah GI just having a word with horsehead about not getting all the calls...Maxwell assuring him all will be good in the second half and apologizing for any worry it may have caused Greg.

Blatant crusher tackle and Maxwell is ok with it. What a fuking joke. The vermin ref love affair is alive again
if it was a a vermin player,the commentators would go into meltdown,they folded him in half.You can see which teams get favoured.Thats what we will have to be on game for next week,Greg the Diver Inglis

There would be a lot less crusher tackles if players stopped turning their bodies and backing into the defenders.
If you back into the tackle, there is only one way for your body to bend.

All these shows are the interchangeable.... My Kitchen Stinks, Build a F**king Restaurant, Dancing with the Dickheads....it s**ts me how they promote it during the football.

I remember a couple of years ago during a game....soon after reading out another of the promoting Nein's other shows Rabs actually questioned when these shows are going to start promoting the NRL telecasts. IIRC it was met with silence from his fellow commentators. Even Gus was quiet.

if it was a a vermin player,the commentators would go into meltdown,they folded him in half.You can see which teams get favoured.Thats what we will have to be on game for next week,Greg the Diver Inglis

You mean Greg "Luganis" Inglis? :p

There would be a lot less crusher tackles if players stopped turning their bodies and backing into the defenders.
If you back into the tackle, there is only one way for your body to bend.

I find it hard to argue there. Very rarely do you see a player running front on to the defence who ends up in a crusher tackle. But when they turn their backs to the defence its happening more often than not. Unfortunately though a lot of players are backing into the defence hoping that they can pop an offload. The scary thing is seeing wingers and fullbacks doing it on kick returns when there is no chance of giving an offload because there is no one to offload to.

Last edited:
Kyle Turner should have retired after the Indigenous Round neck injury.
First game back and his leg is twitching after a knock - 9 should not be zooming in, his poor family @:cool:

Kyle Turner should have retired after the Indigenous Round neck injury.
First game back and his leg is twitching after a knock - 9 should not be zooming in, his poor family @:cool:
Feel sorry for Kyle. ......I'm sorry it's not Inglis instead.

Souffs are a good side but today the Riff are having a crack, I see the vermin running away with this. We are a chance next Friday, we must limit their go forward.

Every time I have to stomach watching a Souths game (and it's not often) why is it a scrappy, niggling, rubbish laden penalty fest. I cannot stand watching this vermin laden team. Their whole game is built on penalties and rubbish cheating tactics to get them. They make me sick and it's their filthy coach responsible for it all. Of course the NRL too gutless to police their moron masses darling team.

Watching this Souths side, no team plays as consistently off side as them. Their strategy of pinning sides on their own line involves a rushing defence that is usually about 2 or three metres off side. They consistently do it against us and completely choke our creativity. Watch for it on friday. Hasler pioneered this against us in 2012. Being souths they rarely if every get called out. A ref might at most give one or two off side penalties against a team in a game, but no more.

agree. add that to isac lukes constant forward passes out of dummy half as well.

the ref needs to give us a decent 10m on Friday to allow us to use the backs as much as possible. watching souths play is such a dour afair

Every time I have to stomach watching a Souths game (and it's not often) why is it a scrappy, niggling, rubbish laden penalty fest. I cannot stand watching this vermin laden team. Their whole game is built on penalties and rubbish cheating tactics to get them. They make me sick and it's their filthy coach responsible for it all. Of course the NRL too gutless to police their moron masses darling team.

Exactly feel the same way. They dont play footy, or look to do anything with the ball. So hard to watch. Constantly off side, forward passes, cheap penalties, niggling, gang tackling. Refs let them get away with it too often

Souffs are a good side but today the Riff are having a crack, I see the vermin running away with this. We are a chance next Friday, we must limit their go forward.

Refs have let Penrith lie all over souths today, which has limited their go forward. If Manly can do the same on friday, and have 50% possession - we have a real shot. Souths rely on that go forward, or a refs penalty, if you can stop that, they are not overly dangerous with the ball

So I see the secret to winning. Just have your home crowd boo with moronic intensity every time your players get tackled and you'll get enough penalties to carry you home. Ok guys and gals let's turn Brookie into a boo a thon next Friday. Unfortunately I don't think we will have the required minimum number of brain cells and missing teeth to reach their level , nor would we have the required number of inbreds.

So now crusher tackles and kneeing guys in the head are legal plays. Seriously the NRL are kidding

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6