Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Broncos look like manly did a month ago, no cohesion. Hello they score just as I type, but it's not working
Can't see them winning comp

Thaiday didn't put that bloke in a dangerous position according to Joey. Ok it wasn't the worst I've seen but he tipped him. Johns is completely f*cked in the head.

Almost every game Johns has something ludicrous to say about a dangerous or illegal tackle that he thinks is fine.

Not to mention half the time he is struggling to follow the conversation, clearly off his head.

We have TOM TRBOJEVIC, nsw and Aussie fullback for the next decade.

This I will disagree with. While I do agree that Tommy will be an Origin and test mainstay for the next decade I feel he will be more like Rowdy Shearer, ET and even 1nglis.....he'll play most of his rep career on the wing or in the centres with only the occasional run at the back because I can see Tedesco being the main choice fullback.

This I will disagree with. While I do agree that Tommy will be an Origin and test mainstay for the next decade I feel he will be more like Rowdy Shearer, ET and even 1nglis.....he'll play most of his rep career on the wing or in the centres with only the occasional run at the back because I can see Tedesco being the main choice fullback.
Well then I think Tedesco needs to pass more. On a side note I think Turbo should run more instead of looking for support.

That's one thing I have noticed Tigpies fans have been saying, they wish Tedesco would pass the ball more (but then again, most of them also think Farah is the best hooker in the NRL this side of Scam Smith).

When Tommy gets his ankle right I think we'll see him stretch out more on his runs.

I think we got the wrong brother as halves coach

I wouldn't trust Matthew Johns not to be in on the party boy stuff either, I think he's just lucky his brother's exploits overshadow his.

Was at the ice hockey a couple of years ago, Matt Johns and MG were doing some Triple M promo during one of the breaks and Johns was totally off his trolley - even MG was aware of it and was obviously trying to keep the microphone away from him so he didn't embarrass himself.

What you do on your own time is one thing, but when you know you have to do a public promo/commentary for your employer you'd think you could go easy on the booze/chemical enhancements til afterwards...

12-4 raiders 42 min mark.

raiders scored twice in the last 5 mins of the first half.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4