Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ennis wants finals
action at Shark Park

By Jack Brady, NRL.com
Thu, Jul 21, 2016 - 02:20PM

Veteran Sharks hooker Michael Ennis wants Southern Cross Group Stadium to see finals football for the first time in eight seasons.

In their past two finals campaigns the Sharks have had to play their allocated home finals matches at Allianz Stadium, including last year's 28-12 win over South Sydney.

Ennis said he'd had conversations with Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan and chief executive Lyall Gorman about the possibility playing of a finals game in the Shire.

https://www.nrl.com/ennis-wants-finals-action-at-sharkpark/tabid/10874/newsid/99419/default.aspx
That is hilarious

Feel a bit for the Bulldogs, the Cows are getting away with murder in the ruck and it's completely blunting their attack.

Cronulla could potentially be the only team in the top 8 not to play a finals game at their home ground. The nrl would therefore have no problem changing the rules for this year only. If it was us, they wouldn't have a bar of it
But it was us - 2011 we played the Cows and Broncs to a dead Allianz with 12k Manly Supporters :swear:

Dogs have a **** roster, big over achievers. How they are in the 8 astounds me.

The real Dogs were on display tonight.

Cronulla could potentially be the only team in the top 8 not to play a finals game at their home ground. The nrl would therefore have no problem changing the rules for this year only. If it was us, they wouldn't have a bar of it

Our home ground could be the all-seater at Gosford and they would still make us play home finals at the SFS.

Dogs have a **** roster, big over achievers. How they are in the 8 astounds me.

The real Dogs were on display tonight.

I have been thinking the same thing all year. Their team on paper doesn't look all that threatening to me. Barely top 8, and definitely not 4. Over-achieving sounds right to me.

I am guessing there was much wrist slashing and Des shaming on the Kennel last night after that result

I never bother looking at other forums (unless someone posts a link on here and I then click on it) but yes I imagine there were plenty of recriminations.

Whilst we have had a really **** year we've never posted a zero score and nor have we had an absolute flogging.

Just having a look at The Kennel.

Forum topics started after last night's game include:
  • SOS Call to Foran
  • Was that the worst Bulldogs effort in history?
  • Hopa hopeless as last line of defence
  • We need to buy a kicking game
  • 2 weeks preparation for that? What a joke
  • We are the Dragons of the top 8
  • Great coaching by Des
A lot like here after a heavy loss or run of losses lol

Last edited:
Just having a look at The Kennel.

Forum topics started after last night's game include:
  • SOS Call to Foran
  • Was that the worst Bulldogs effort in history?
  • Hopa hopeless as last line of defence
  • We need to buy a kicking game
  • 2 weeks preparation for that? What a joke
  • We are the Dragons of the top 8
  • Great coaching by Des
A lot like here after a heavy loss or run of losses lol

SOS $Forme........tell em their dreamin if they think he'll fix the show

They reckon he'll be better than Mbye. Funny, I remember reading on The Kennel about 2 years ago that most of them thought Mybe was the future and would lead them to a premiership. Some even wanted to get rid of Hodkinson then and there and have him as their half.

Now they have got rid of Hodkinson and Mybe is the half they are saying he's crap lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6