Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lussick is a waste of space - nepotism is why he will be back :mad:

Well the Cows almost got the 50 :clap:
That non-stop country music was irritating :eek:

Great result. They seriously need to ask the question with BA. Actually don't. He's great. Will look even better next year starting from -4

The eels are a joke. Absolutely disgraceful. If the cows were in the gMe they would have won by 70.

How good is Jake Granville. I remember reading a story last year that we made him an offer.

Apologies predictive text - if the cows were in their game.

Btw agreed. Lussick is rubbish. He was awful tonight.

Wow Foran is going to up against it over there. Beau Scott is getting worse each week with the Knights. Watmough will be lucky to even be able to walk next year with his injuries. Michael Gordon is a solid player but will be one year older. The rest except for Semi, Norman and Robinson are just ordinary.

My 52-10 was close, just a try short for each side !!

How bad are the Squeals, lucky $forme is getting big bucks because he won't get much more.

Forans gonna get everything he deserves with that rabble next year. It will make all my frustration at his perennial fu.king us around almost worthwhile

Is Lussick a better option than Starling? At least Star doesn't give away 3 or 4 silly penalties per game.

Note to Kieran Foreign. You think times have been tough this year at Manly? This is just the warm up for the main act you're joining next year and are stuck with for 2. The Dalai may be a good bloke but he's no first grade head coach.

Tooves has a much better record and is getting the sack. Where is the justice in the world?

The Cows never got out of second gear and still did the Speels by 42. If they were on form they would have put 60 on them.

The Speels are getting Foreign and Michael Gordon next year (plus a couple of others I hear). That's hardly going to propel them into premiership contention.

Answer to your initial question: No.

It's a strategic decision, mixed in with Fulton-Lussick (Fully-sick for short) nepotism.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6