Non-Manly Games [Round 19, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How could you possibly come to this without ever seeing Gutho play a single match at 5/8th?
Are now I see what you mean, well gutho is playing just like walker did, and DCE doesn't play well with running halves, he needs an organiser

Are now I see what you mean, well gutho is playing just like walker did, and DCE doesn't play well with running halves, he needs an organiser

Are you watching the same game. Gutho has had 2 try assists and a spot on kicking game.

Guthos first set up was a poor read by the panthers defence. Second set up the kick was to deep but luckily French is as quick as Roberts. His defence is very fragile also. He's not a 5/8, all the good things he did today where centre plays, shades of Dylan walker IMO

Dear god the panthers are crap. Still cannot believe we leaked 27 points in 25 mins against them.

errr....is it better for us if eels win (i think, regarding the ladder it is?)

'cause otherwise watching this sucks big time (and has stuffed my perfect tipping round!!)

errr....is it better for us if eels win (i think, regarding the ladder it is?)

'cause otherwise watching this sucks big time.

I want parra to lose so that their season is over today. Looks to be no chanve of that happening, Penriths.defence is pathetic.

Just waiting for all of the news front pages to be "parra this, parra that" I hate when media choose parra as their friends for the week

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4